“Great place!”

Cal Manu
Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 34
Cuisines: Barbecue, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Tipical food from de Delta cooked with fresh and local products; our speciality are the diferents kinds of paella and our wood grill
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

I've been in Cal Manú twice and I will repeat for sure. The treatment is perfect, the food is great and the price is totally fair! I recommend it to everyone seeking for a good lunch at a good price in a nice place :)

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 5 November 2017

The owner is no longer Angels, but she lives nearby apparently and stops in a lot. She helped us with our order. What a delightful person! The meal was one of the best we have had in Spain and we have been here for nearly three months. Excellent quality and very nice staff. The place looks like nothing special from the outside, but is very nicely decorated inside.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 12 April 2017

The last wee I went with my parner to visit the Delta de lebro, and It was amazing!
But one of the best things was the food there, we had eat an amazing seafooth and a paella. Both are perfect, and very cheap in comparation of the quality and price in other restaurants.
The waither so nice, she help us so much with the menu and making fell all the time like at home.
I realy recomend this for everybody

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 10 October 2015

We had the daily menu for lunch but I can't wait to come back here and try the changing special menus for dinner. The host was happy to translate the menu for us into English and give recommendations of the local cuisine. Great value, fresh food and relaxed atmosphere.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 6 October 2015

Had a delicious leisurely lunch here last week during my trip to La Rapita. The restaurant was delightful and the owner, Angels, is a fantastic host. I highly recommend the octopus and the chocolate mousse - delicious! Well worth a visit.

Date of visit: September 2015