“GREAT PIZZAS!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 30 July 2017

We enjoyed 2 nights at Claudio's pizzeria and had great food and hospitality on both occasions! Can definitely recommend it!!

Thanks a lot!!

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Myself and friends just came back from a skiing trip and struggled to find somewhere that catered for vegetarians, however due to the extensive menu this wasn't a problem. We went on 3 occasions and were pleased with our overall experience on each visit. Prices are OK too. I would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

I gave a glowing review from my last visit, so much that I felt I had to give my opinion again.

The restaurant was empty when we arrived, there were 4 of us. The hospitality, or should I say lack of it was awful. The waitress took our drinks order and was quite rude. More so when we ordered or food! On my last visit I had chips with my meal and they were amazing only to be told that the menu had changed and they only serve Italian food (fair comment). The food arrived and it was nothing special although my son had a margarita pizza and said it was good. I ordered spaghetti bolognese (bland) my daughter chose spaghetti carbonara and my husband ordered a seafood spaghetti. Would not go again.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Visited this restaurant on an extremely busy Saturday, luckily as there were 14 of us (friends plus children) we decided to go out to eat earlier than we would normally (especially our Spanish friends). The service was excellent, we each had 2 or even 3 courses and the food was delicious! I have a mix of various foods for starter, followed by one of the most tasty Spaghetti Bolognese I have ever had. I would highley recomment the patatas frites, they were amazing!!!!

Reviewed 16 February 2014

We enjoyed the cozy bar with a special gin and tonic cocktail menu, and also really great Italian food. The appetizers and food were both excellent, and the tiramisu was really yummy too. The staff were so friendly and helpful.