“We just loved it!”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

The service, the place, the food is done with so much love and detail that in our 4 day stay in Formigal we went 2 times... and both perfect! Thank you to the great team!

Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

We got there by chance as everything was fully booked. The restaurant didn't have any table available either but accommodated my family for some tapas. Everything was great, highly recommendable. Service was also awesome and price reasonable.

Reviewed 23 August 2015

Despite the fact that I am Spanish and also come from the área, it took my english friends who came over for my wedding to give this place a go. They loved it so much they booked again for the following night. Then my husbang and I decided to take my parents and some friends for dinner and we went to Vidocq. LOOOOOVED IT!! the food is such fantastic: the presentation of each dish is quite elaborated and the taste of it fantastic. I would certainly recommend this restaurant. Also the decoration of the place is very different from the rest of the restaurants around the área. If you want to eat there though you WILL need to book with a day in advance if you are more than 4 people.

1  Thank jimmygimmy
Reviewed 2 August 2015

Being here for the second time and again very impressed with the modern touch given to local products, sometimes with an oriental twist. This restaurant is located in the back of a long unwelcoming hall, where every sound person would have doubts to enter (not that it is dangerous, after all you're in the safe mountains) because you don't expect a fine restaurant in this setting. Before getting to the actual menu, you're treated with some apetizers, where the one with an emulsion of calamares etc literally moved me. As a mean course I choose deer, which was perfectly cooked, with a combination of an orange emulsion, pumpkin and some other exquisites I already forgot. I still remember the taste though. On first entry, as a foreigner, you might be not really impressed by the choice of colors for some walls, but it's an acquired taste let's say. After all you're in Spain, where a bit more exuberant colors are not unusual. For a menu of € 26 I got two apetizers, a starter, main course and desert, water and wine (and this was not crapy wine, but a good average from regional production). To conclude, make the detour and when you see the entrance from the street, dare to enter, you won't be disappointed!!! One of the waitresses speaks also a bit of French, the other compensates with patience and hospitality. To international standards you get fine dining for cheap food.

2  Thank Erland P
Reviewed 4 July 2015 via mobile

Most elaborated food in town by far. Great presentation for each plate, very original dishes and pretty good price

Really enjoyed the ternasco (baby lamb), hake and cod were also of excellent quality

Deserts very elaborated, enjoyed the home made yogurt a lot.

All of this with a nice bottle of Somontano for 30 € per head: unbeatable