Mod05 Living Hotel(Castelnuovo del Garda)
US$ 126
US$ 116
Gardaland Adventure Hotel(Castelnuovo del Garda)
US$ 369
US$ 211
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Kairos Garda Hotel(Castelnuovo del Garda)
US$ 125
Hotel Corte Malaspina(Castelnuovo del Garda)
US$ 154
  • Breakfast included
Gardaland Hotel(Castelnuovo del Garda)
US$ 319
US$ 146
HotelsClick
  • Pool
Hotel Campanello(Castelnuovo del Garda)
TripAdvisor
B&B Gardasee(Castelnuovo del Garda)
  • Breakfast included
B&B Bosco del Gal(Castelnuovo del Garda)
TripAdvisor
Agriturismo La Palazzina(Castelnuovo del Garda)
  • Pool
All reviewsgolf coursethe busice creamsoft drinksindoor poolanimation teambreakfast and dinnerfree busesgolf resorttea and coffeecold meatsthe hotel offersbeautiful areatown centregreat familysun loungersself catering
Reviewed 26 May 2018

i would like to recommend this hotel , we stay two nights and liked the breakfast and also the pool and one can play football.
I have to mention a special lady that helped me so much, Camilla marchiori, I bought a local sim the day before my arrival to the hotel and the guy who sold me the sim told me that if I pay 30 euro and wait two hours I could use the internet. but I had no success with that, until I meet Camilla with her unique patience went into the their website and managed to upload my credit (I had to pay extra 15 euro), and finally could use the phone

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

We have really enjoyed our time at this hotel. We booked independently and travelled on the train. If you do the same then you can save the taxi cost by walking round to the town centre and get the shuttle bus up to the hotel at 10 past the hour from the main bus stop at the car park near the ferry terminal.

We upgraded our room and had a lovely light refurbished room with a view over the pool. The breakfast was excellent and we felt the dinner was too, lots of choice and excellent salad selection with inclusive beer and wine.

The shuttle bus is really handy and we made use of this daily to get out and about. We did our own lake tour by getting a ticket for the lower lake and also made use of a special afternoon offer for Gardaland with free shuttle from the station.

Would highly recommend!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2018

It is a great hotel, definetly we will revisit again. I would recommend it for families, because there is a lot to do around, you will never get bored. Breakfast is amazing, there is a lot of healthy choice.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank NicoleCat4
Reviewed 9 April 2018

I stayed as part of a group of five friends. We found the staff friendly and approachable and the hotel itself quite comfortable. If you want a base from which to explore the local area, this place is ideal. The rooms are large and clean and we had good size balconies. Our stay was excellent value for money, booked via a travel site some time in advance and the price included breakfast. Breakfast is a large buffet in a rather ugly restaurant but the food was fine. We had dinner here one night - I wouldn't bother unless you are on a very tight budget or part of a large group. There were several groups of teenagers staying on some sort of football coaching breaks. It didn't bother us at all but if you stay in school holiday times, expect this. A cab into town is quite reasonable. Don't bother walking - the walk is pretty horrible, tight next to the crash barriers on the dual carriage way.

Room Tip: Quiet rooms overlooking the golf course
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 March 2018

We went as 2 sets of couples (one set with a toddler) to Parc Hotel in Verona for a getaway thinking we would have a very peaceful and relaxing stay at a resort style hotel.
When we got there we were very disappointed.

The rooms were spacious which was the only positive I could see.

While we were there for 4 nights, a bus of footballers also arrived over the Friday and Saturday night and they stayed up partying all night long with very loud music and noise. The hotel did nothing to control the noise levels and it felt like you were in a discotheque for the entire night.

the staff were very unfriendly and rude. I waited in the queue at the reception for 30 minutes to ask about a restaurant recommendation because the wifi internet did not work in the hotel the whole time we were there. When i finally got to speak to a staff member she quickly wrote down a name and told me 'I don't have time we're really busy right now' when I had a question about directions to get there, because there were people waiting behind me. I thought that was unacceptable since I had waited for so long just to speak to her in the first place.

The hotel has very limited amenities. there is one restaurant open only which has a buffet lunch and dinner. There are literally no other options such as room service. To get food you have to drive somewhere about 15 minutes away if you don't want the buffet.

We had a toddler with us so when we asked whether we could use the microwave to warm up milk and soup the staff were very unhelpful and very unfriendly and you just felt very awkward asking them.

Overall the service was 1 star, the hotel itself was pretty average and the noise is unacceptable. I would never stay here and if you are deciding where to stay, avoid this place.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple