“Excellent stay and dinner ”

All’Ussero Osteria & Co.
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: In Fattoria della Villa di Corliano (All’Ussero Osteria & co.) si svolgono attività ristorative e di caffetteria. Il ristorante è ubicato al piano terreno della Fattoria, realizzata nel 1755 dall’architetto Ignazio Pellegrini, più volte chiamato a disegnare le facies di molte residenze della campagna circostante, ed offre la possibilità di pranzare in un ambiente tranquillo ed autentico della tradizione rurale toscana (l'ex Coppaio) o all’aperto negli spazi allestiti nel parco.
Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

Great place to stay for s few romantic nights in a renaissance hotel from the seventieth century. The hotel is surrounded by a large well maintained garden with nice buildings. The restaurant in the hotel serves great dishes fish with large variety. Especially the starter we had was amazing- a selection of different sea food. A place to be

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

When I arrived on my first day it was late and I was not familiar with the area. The hotel suggested this place and as it was only next door so I gave it a go. I am glad I did as the friendly service and great food made me realise this was the start of my holiday!

I did the same on my last night as well!

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

A restaurant inside the villa with a good atmosphere and a nice frame. The dishes are tasty, the prices are affordable, and the service is quick and careful.

Reviewed 2 July 2016

The restaurant is on the grounds of Relais dell'Ussero a villa di Corliano and is really convenient for the villa guests who stay in to enjoy the lovely grounds. The restaurant itself was cosy. We had both lunch and evening meals there a few times and enjoyed sampling the different dishes that were reasonably priced.

Reviewed 21 May 2016

this is a very nice restaurant, located in the framework of a wonderful renaissance villas in the surroundings of Pisa. The food is very good (with an excelllent price/quality ratio). We have been here several times (we have also organized here a ceremony with a lot of parents). It is very fine for families, parents can talk while kids can enjoy the large garden of the villa di Corliano.
I have seen other reviews and found a couple that complain for the scarce level of service. This is very strange, since the owner of the restaurant and the personnel are very kind and keen to serve in a professional manner the clients (at least, this is my opinion after enjoyng several time a dinner at l'Ussero).