“Dinner”

I Love You OEnotheque
Ranked #1 of 121 Restaurants in Poggibonsi
Description: I could't live without Champagne - in victory I deserve it, in defeat I need it
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Great Sommilier and great dishes. The place is run by a very nice couple (he knows everything about wine and she is a great cook).

1  Thank PeterB10620

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

We took the 3 glasses wine degustation + something to eat for the diner.
It's good to discover product from the chianti.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

The owners have great taste in everything...decoration,menu,wines!! All the plates that we tasted were delicious. Don't miss it!

1  Thank Niki S
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We came for my birthday and it was the best meal we experienced during our trip in Italy! Everything was perfect, from the starter to the dessert to the wine! Thanks for this amazing experience!

1  Thank Manon B
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Yes, this little restaurant in Poggibonsi really is superb!
For the first time in a good few years we found food prepared to perfection, served with loving care in a very calm and pleasing environment. It really did tick all the boxes for us.
It answers the question, "isn't all Italian food a variation on either pasta or pizza?" with a resounding NO! If you are some one who is looking for a hearty Italian meal, ( a big plate of pasta, a cartwheel pizza or a Bistecca Fiorentina big enough to feed a family) don't come here : but if you are some one who can enjoy , perfect blends of the subtlest flavours give it a try and you will not be disappointed.
This is some of the most perfect Italian culinary art, and as a bonus very reasonably priced.
Well done , we do love you!