All reviews nice hotel superior room small balcony post office short walk stayed one night star hotel hotel is situated air conditioning walking tour old city rooms are large southern tuscany hill town tubs claudia val
Reviewed 14 October 2018

The hotel is conveniently located just outside the medieval town. It offers a high quality facility that is both very well maintained and immaculately clean. The rooms are well appointed and the breakfast of a good standard. Despite displaying the work of local artists on the walls it gives the impression of being a little sterile and staff are somewhat reserved. Overall it seems somewhat on the expensive side for what it provides.

Room tip: Some ground floor rooms have large quiet patios.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ReceptionCorsignano, Reception at Hotel Corsignano - Pienza, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2018

Dear Gastronome1000,
thank you very much for your feedback! Reviews are our way to improve everyday a little more!
We put our hearts in what we do and we always try to welcome our guests with a smile on our faces so I'm really sorry if we seemed reserved! We will be more than happy to welcome you again should you decide to come again in Pienza!
All the best,

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Nice staff, rooms, and stay.
Bathrooms well appointed and everything nice and clean.
Breakfast is nice too and included.

We forgot something and they very generously mailed it to us in Canada.

Thank you!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear JSymons,
thank you very much for your feedback!
We are very glad to know that you enjoyed our hotel and hope to have you back in the future!
Best regards,

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel without knowing much about it and wow, what a nice surprise. It was beautiful with the nicest staff that kindly indulged my awful Italian. The room was large, perfectly clean and a lovely breakfast was included. Quick walk to the sweet village. Really loved our quick stay. A huge bargain as well. I hope to be back.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for your review! We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the hotel was such a nice surprise for you! Should you ever decide to come back we will gladly welcome you!
Warmest regards,

Reviewed 7 October 2018

Had never been in Pienza before, but am sure I want to come back. The city is beautiful, the nature breathtaking, and I felt a calmness during my stay you only get on special places. Like going back in time for a week. I hope they manage to hold on to that charming character the city now holds. It felt strange going to the bigger cities in Italy after staying there for a week.

The hotel Corsignano is very 2018, and contributed making my stay a special one. Right from the start when they helped me with a taxi getting to the hotel since no buses was leaving that day. All the staff was really helpful, and made you feel like home. Not every hotel makes an effort to remember who you are in the morning, but it was like that here. Already after the first evening I recognized that I had to be there longer than I had intended and booked an extra two nights.

The rooms are also nice and clean, some with a great view over the valley. The food was good, I can recommend that you try the restaurant, but there are also some very good choices in the city.

All in all it was a special week, and thanks to the hotel and the staff for making it so. I hope to come back to this place in a not so distant future.

Room tip: Both classic and superior double rooms was equally good. But superior of course bigger, and had a better view over the valley.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Jan,
thank you, from the bottom of our hearts, for this amazing review! To know that we managed to make you feel like home is the best reward we can get, as we always do our best to make our guests feel confortable while staying with us! It was a real pleasure to have you here and we really hope to welcome you again in the future!
ASll the staff send their warmest regards!!
See you soon,

Reviewed 24 September 2018

This was a welcome respite from our travels in the hill towns of Tuscany.
Most of the towns are in restricted areas with hotels hard to reach and without parking.
Not this one....
The town of Pienza is a hill town but is flat up to the town and the hotel is situated a two minute walk from the city walls. There is ample parking.
The staff is delightful. We booked a junior suite for two nights. The room is lovely, the only negative I have to report is that it was on the street and the street is loud. The locals walk by late etc. Otherwise... wonderful.
The included breakfast was good. Lots to choose from.
There is a nice patio on the second floor with two jacuzzi tubs. It helps to bring a bathing suit !!
The town is so amazing. Beautiful and for once, very walkable. A plus for me !

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ReceptionCorsignano, Reception at Hotel Corsignano - Pienza, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Dear SirenaDives,
thank you very much for your wonderful review! We are very happy to know that you enjoyed Pienza and our hotel so much! Our staff work very hard everyday to make our guests happy and and to know that we managed to achieve this goal is our best reward!
Hoping to welcome you soon again we send our,
warmest regards.