All reviewspizza nightolive oilsan gimignanohuge smilecipresso apartmentpark areachianti areafamily businesstuscan countrysidesitting roombeautiful farmhousenice poolthe kitchentwo weeksone bedroom apartmentlisawednesday
Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

My husband & I & our 2 friends stayed at Podere Casanova for one week & fell in love with the place, the owners (& their niece Colletta )!!!!! Accommodations were wonderful, the views breathtaking, the food the owners made (on Sat & Wed) were fabulous & it was in the middle of so many places to go see!!! I loved that they had a washer & dryer too!!!!
You won't regret staying here if you are looking for a great Tuscany experience!!!!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Lisa L, Owner at Podere Casanova, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2016

Dear Brenda, Jerry, Joseph and Nicklyn,
I have a nice memory for you and also my niece Carlotta that give you a big kiss.
I am very happy that you spend a good holiday with us and I hope to see you again at Podere Casanova. Thank you for have a choise Podere Casanova for your holiday and thank you for your sympatic.

With Love and I hope to see soon
Lisa Podere Casanova

Reviewed 16 June 2016

What can I say....BELLISSIMI...BEAUTIFUL...our days spent at Podere Casanova were nothing short of amazing. If you want to see Tuscany, Siena and Florence...you cannot beat this location. It is more than what we imagined....if you are thinking of staying here - think no more....just book it! the views breath taking; the people and surrounding villages unbelievable. The owners are beautiful people...the welcome dinner and pizza party...memorable in more ways than I can possibly write. If you have children and teenagers - no worries - pool and WIFI are always available for them. You will not regret staying here - clean and true to it's Tuscan ambiance...the fragrance of Rosemary bushes fills the air as you walk to your apartment....just breath taking and beautiful. If you are concerned about any language issue - worry no more - Lisa and Lara speak English and Italian of course. Thank you so much Lisa and Lara...and your entire family.....for making our week in Montespertoli una meraviglia!!! Mille Grazie!!! Vi auguro una bellissimma stagione! Anna e Rosario da, Toronto Canada!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Lisa L, Proprietario at Podere Casanova, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2016

Dear Anna and Rosario,

for me and my family is been very pleasure to know you. Thank you very much for your message I am very happy that you spend a good holiday with us and I hope to see you at Podere Casanova again. I will never forget the laughter made together

Thank you so much and we hope to see you soon.
With Love Lisa, Lara and all our family

Reviewed 24 April 2016

the appartement is very nice , suitable for a family of 4 or 2 couples. the price is very correct. the view is super, the farm being on a hill, far from other houses. their is perfect order in the wardrobes and kitchen.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 October 2015 via mobile

We just finished our 3rd stay and it was again amazing! They provide a Saturday night arrival dinner and make you feel at home. It is located about 25 min from Florence, easy to arrive to Firenze SMN railstation. Take a tram to sansovino stop and pick up a hertz rental car. Visit Castello Sonninno for lunch and wine, you will love.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Debbie S
Reviewed 30 September 2015

Podere Casanova is a wonderful place to spend a relaxing holiday!
The view from our terrace (Il Melograno) was incredibly beautiful!
Lisa and her family is one of the friendliest families that we have ever met in Italy!

Thank you for this wonderful time!
Wolfgang & Eva