We recently returned from our honeymoon, part of which was 1 week at L'ea Bianca and had a fantastic time. We 'd had couple nights at Hotel Cervo also 5 star in Porto Cervo along the coast, then 5 nights at a remote Agriturismo farm chalet & back to luxury at this hotel. It is very isolated but beautiful localtion and views across to the Madelena islands. Convenient location for daytrips to Corsica & La Maddelena, we did both & loved it.. Corsica was a gem & only cost 30 euros on the hourly ferry from Santa Teresa. You can take the car over to La Maddalena for around 25 euros amazing views. This hotel has beautiful infinity pool & spa, beach is small but idyllic as theres only 30 quest rooms we were never crowded. All staff were friendly & courteous and keen to recommend local drinks/food/sightseeing etc. Also we had a later flight & were made very comfortable keeping our room at no extra cost.. Disappointed there was no shop or boutique in the hotel as you are bit away from civilisation & definitely need a car to get about. It is expensive eg sardinian local wine at meal was 50 euros, but this part of Italy is full of millionaires yachts, designer shops & hotels so nothing is cheap. Save up when you get home! We loved our stay & would recommend this for couples of all ages.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel has 31 comfortable and spacious finely furnished rooms with sea view balconies overlooking the gardens; hotel has direct access to the beach. It also, has 5 sea view fine villas surrounded by Mediterranean gardens. Experience Care offers natural aesthetic treatments tailor made suit the individual needs. “Lunaria restaurant” with inner space and terrace overlooking the sea, offers the best local tradition, the most popular international dishes with a touch of unexpected sensations.Meeting room, 110 square meters, with natural light, sea view and garden, direct access to the swimming pool and restaurant area, with theater style it is up to 80 people Only 32Km from the harbor/airport of Olbia, 10 min from Porto Cervo and 5 from Baja Sardinia, nestled in 8.000 mq of Mediterranean green, 150 m from the sea of Cala dei Ginepri. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Hotel.de and Agoda so you can book your L'ea Bianca Luxury Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Ea Bianca Luxury Hotel Baia Sardinia
- L'Ea Bianca Luxury Resort Sardinia/Baia Sardinia