Hotel Li Graniti
Hotel Pulicinu(Baia Sardinia)
US$ 256
US$ 209
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 245/night.

Hotel La Bisaccia(Baia Sardinia)
US$ 424
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 476/night.

Hotel La Jacia(Baia Sardinia)(Great Value!)
US$ 164
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 192/night.

Hotel Tre Botti(Baia Sardinia)
US$ 181
US$ 110
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 134/night.

Club Hotel(Baia Sardinia)
US$ 393
Airone Hotel(Baia Sardinia)
US$ 246
US$ 522
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 585/night.

Park Hotel Resort(Baia Sardinia)
US$ 227
US$ 899
US$ 871
Orbitz.com
US$ 1,463
Orbitz.com
All reviewsshuttle buscoach tourin seasondifferent levelsbaja sardiniabreakfast dinnernice beachesour room was spaciousshuttle servicesolehillsidedietaryremotebalconybidetrocksbay
Reviewed 6 November 2017

My room next to the bar and lounge it was noisy and very small with the great view of a coach I could not have curtains open as people walked right by , The Hotel in general was ok unusual in design , I was part of a coach party ,My experience was disappointing the food well below average on more than one morning the coffee was cold as were the eggs evening meals well below par in fact pretty rank

Room Tip: choose another Hotel
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Gary P
HotelLiGraniti, Responsabile reception at Hotel Li Graniti, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Dear Mrs.Gary,

First of all we would like to truly thank you for the time dedicated to posting a review on our Hotel Li Graniti.
It’s highly important for us to keep always on the way of continuous improvement and our guest comments help us with that.We are really sorry to learn that your stay in our hotel was not so satisfying.
We are sorry to hear your opinion about our Hotel and restaurant. Normally we receive praise from our guests for the good food served
We hope you decide to come back another time in the future, we would be glad to have a second chance to show you our commitment to guests’ satisfaction.
Kind regards

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Interesting location for the hotel on the side of a rocky outcrop.Very friendly staff, excellent food and service, shuttle service to the beaches worked very well. Lovely views from the hotel, we would return.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear 53lize,
Thank you for taking time to share your experience regarding your stay at Li Graniti Hotel.
We are extremely happy to hear that you found an excellent food and service and and a good staff.
That is exactly how we want our guests feel.We all are very much looking forward to welcoming you back soon.
Best regards,
The staff

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

I have stayed in hotels all over Europe when I am travelling with my work and I have to say that without a doubt in my mind, this has to be one of the best around.

From the second that I arrived, the staff were brilliant and couldn’t do enough to help me in whatever I needed. The rooms were comfortable and clean and fully air conditioned.

The food in the restaurant was among the best I have had on my travels and was served by the friendliest staff who would always be willing to sort any problems instantly for you (not that you will have any).

Without a doubt I will be returning to this hotel again and I am looking forward to it. The experience of staying here makes your time in Sardinia whatever your plans are while you are there.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

We are very happy to receive your review on TripAdvisor.Thank you for wanting to share your experience. It is a great pleasure to know that you spent a great time with us Li Graniti Hotel and appreciated our staff. Hope to have an opportunity to meet you again soon at our Hotel in Baja Sardinia.
Greetings from all the Team.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Very pretty hotel serving good food and wine with staff that were very helpful.The only drawback was the hotel was 5km from the nearest beach and being at the top of a very steep hill transport was essential.There was a free shuttle to this beach but to go any further you had to pay.Beautiful views from the terrace and restaurant.

Room Tip: All the rooms had some sort of view either the mountain or across the hills to the sea.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2017

With pretentions of being four star, I would rate it at nearer two. It is tucked away in an unattractive side road amid rough shrubs and granite rocks, about 2 miles from the nearest resort. The rooms are adequate and clean but pretty dated in appearance and decor. Having booked a twin bedded room, we got a large double bed and a child’s single with pillow against a dressing table and no bedside light. The food is very basic fare, boastng such culinary delights as bean soup, egg and chips and cheese omelette with carrots. To be fair, the views from the front terrace are very good but any hotel which also serves cold fried eggs, cold scrambled eggs and stone cold greasy streaky bacon, when you are first in for breakfast, is unlikely to attract returning guests and I certainly won’t be !

Room Tip: Probably best to get a room overlooking the medium sized pool. We gathered that these are a little nicer, larger and more modern than those on the ground floor. However, their external appearance will never excite you. With some balcony roofs clad in felt, the impression is nearer that of a refurbished holiday camp chalet. Four star, I think not !
Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple