All reviews shuttle bus coach tour in season different levels baja sardinia nice swimming pool breakfast dinner nice beaches our room was spacious recommend this hotel yogurt hotel is located porto cervo hillside terrace remote dietary
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

I have stayed in hotels all over Europe when I am travelling with my work and I have to say that without a doubt in my mind, this has to be one of the best around.

From the second that I arrived, the staff were brilliant and couldn’t do enough to help me in whatever I needed. The rooms were comfortable and clean and fully air conditioned.

The food in the restaurant was among the best I have had on my travels and was served by the friendliest staff who would always be willing to sort any problems instantly for you (not that you will have any).

Without a doubt I will be returning to this hotel again and I am looking forward to it. The experience of staying here makes your time in Sardinia whatever your plans are while you are there.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
HotelLiGraniti, Responsabile reception at Hotel Li Graniti, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

We are very happy to receive your review on TripAdvisor.Thank you for wanting to share your experience. It is a great pleasure to know that you spent a great time with us Li Graniti Hotel and appreciated our staff. Hope to have an opportunity to meet you again soon at our Hotel in Baja Sardinia.
Greetings from all the Team.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Very pretty hotel serving good food and wine with staff that were very helpful.The only drawback was the hotel was 5km from the nearest beach and being at the top of a very steep hill transport was essential.There was a free shuttle to this beach but to go any further you had to pay.Beautiful views from the terrace and restaurant.

Room Tip: All the rooms had some sort of view either the mountain or across the hills to the sea.
Reviewed 23 October 2017

With pretentions of being four star, I would rate it at nearer two. It is tucked away in an unattractive side road amid rough shrubs and granite rocks, about 2 miles from the nearest resort. The rooms are adequate and clean but pretty dated in appearance and decor. Having booked a twin bedded room, we got a large double bed and a child’s single with pillow against a dressing table and no bedside light. The food is very basic fare, boastng such culinary delights as bean soup, egg and chips and cheese omelette with carrots. To be fair, the views from the front terrace are very good but any hotel which also serves cold fried eggs, cold scrambled eggs and stone cold greasy streaky bacon, when you are first in for breakfast, is unlikely to attract returning guests and I certainly won’t be !

Room Tip: Probably best to get a room overlooking the medium sized pool. We gathered that these are a little nicer, larger and more modern than those on the ground floor. However, their external appearance will never excite you. With some balcony roofs clad in felt, the impression is nearer that of a refurbished holiday camp chalet. Four star, I think not !
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Big hotel on top of a hill 3 miles from local town. Room was just adequate clean very dated drawer falling apart no where to sit in comfort. Went on a lever holiday, food was poor things like omelette with carrots for a main meal. Only either potoatoes or veg not both. One person had pasta with seafood and it had the chopped up prawns in and was inedible. On our penultimate breakfast there was cold fried eggs, cold bacon and cold scrambled eggs served. Most of the fruit was tinned in syrup ( not good for diabetics).

Room Tip: Not sure any are good
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Frendly place but no sole and service under expectation! Cost lever avreage in bar and food in restaurant far below expextation both breakfast and dinner menu. No value for money at all!
Servants nice and friendly bur food not good, how to say to supporting good people that menus sucks and not up to expected Sardinian standard?