All reviews half board porto cervo private beach walk in wardrobe croissants mattress topper every night lovely hotel main pool sea view room decor bacon and eggs a real pleasure a ground floor room restaurants within walking distance pasta min walk
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Look, if you want to be tucked away and have a true resort style vacation then this is a good place for you to go. Great rooms with lovely small balconies, great views of the water, beach, and surroundings and everything you would want without leaving the resort - then this has it all.My only complaint was a check in - I thought the young man was a bit rude as we had booked through an online company and his voice was a little uppity but then that was cancelled out by a lovely Russian lady who couldn't have helped us out more during our two nights stay. Breakfast had a bit of everything that would appeal to people of all tastes. We enjoyed our stay but glad we had only two nights as we were ready to get out and explore the rest of Sardinia.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank skyeworr
Reviewed 1 August 2017

I have just returned from Sardinia and I'm still under the impression of this hotel. Before my stay I read some mixed reviews, but after one week I can absolutely recommend it. First of all, it is perfectly located- close to the charming town of Baja Sardinia, with wonderful views of the sea, manicured garden and original swimming pools. Secondly, the staff was polite and professional. In addition, my room was kept perfeclty clean, with good air condtioning. I would like to highlight that beds in my room (124) were definitely comfortable. And last but not least- food. Breakfast is quite typical but everyone can find something tasty such as croissants, pastries, selection of cheese and ham, fresh fruit, cereals, coffee (served by the waitress or available from the machine). Dinners were exceptional with a wide choice of delicious food, beautifuly served. It was a perfect end of a day and a real celebration. To sum up, Grand Hotel Smeraldo Beach even exceed my expectations and it was a real pleasure to spend my long awated holidays on Sardinia.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Joanna C
Reviewed 23 July 2017

For a hotel with all you need, this was perfect.. from our sea facing room, to the half board dinner menu, different every night, and 4 courses.. beach in the morning, pool in the afternoon, small private terrace to sunbed by the pool. The most stunning sunsets every evening, the polite kind and cheerful staff, the silence at night for a good sleep, all made for a lovely holiday for us this July.. no charge for sun beds on beach and plenty to go round.. good air con in rooms and baths in the bathrooms..

Room Tip: Sea view a must, you get a gentle breeze..
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank amanda990
Reviewed 19 July 2017

When we booked our 2 week break here we were a little anxious about the 'remoteness' of it, but we hired a car for a couple of days in our second week to see the local attractions and towns. The reception staff were very welcoming when we arrived late on the Saturday night. A real treat was waiting for us in our room - a trolley with a beautifully laid out supper: melon and ham, full salad with a bread basket and fruit bowl! It was so welcome after a long time travelling. All staff in this hotel are welcoming and helpful. Our room was large, comfortable and had amazing views.

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank Pauline P
Reviewed 19 July 2017

a 4 star hotel with a private beach with all modern comforts. The multilingual staff was friendly and helpful. Our room was not so big but clean and with a small balcony . Ther estaurant is well organized and the food was good.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple