“Not Helpful or Maybe Confused”

Park Hotel Villa Grazioli
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Grottaferrata
Reviewed 8 May 2017

Booked with Booking.com
On arrival at a nice Old Villa I was told I had no reservation, after booting up my laptop Ito show them the confirmation I was told they had found my reservation on another system.
I booked a double with terrace.......I was put in a room facing the carpark and when I said where is the terrace, I was told I had been upgraded......I said I wanted to see the room with the terrace.....told to wait.......then shown a room with a 30sqm terrace overlooking the hills, with lounger and chairs. The restaurant was not open & the internet was a struggle and dropped out, oh bed was very hard and bouncy.

Room Tip: Choose terrace rooms
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BeastieMonteCarlo

Reviewed 4 April 2017

The Villa Grazioli is situated in a nice area of rome and quite a few embassies are located in the vicinity. To get into town you can use tram or busses and the tram and bus stop is only 5 minutes walk from the hotel.
The staff were all very nice, welcoming and helpful. My room was not very big and nor was the bathroom. However the walkin shower was great. Breakfast was ok but the selection of food was not very big.
wifi was free and worked well.
All in all if you are travelling on a budget and want to stay in a nice and safe area the Grazoli is for you.
My room rate was very affordable and I can recommend the Grazioli

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank BHXTraveller55
Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

This is my honeymoon, three days out of Rome to start.. we are Canadian this, weather is nice, the pool is not open or the leaves not showing.... we are not roman gods
Locals in Francisco wonder why we stay out of town when the weather is not
Favourited.
But the shuttle picks us up free, the front desk is very helpful and friendly, the food is well prepared and shown.
Everyone working here try's very hard to make you happy!
So as Canadian as I am... this place is what you make it and it shadows the person you are!
If your not happy...... well you probably never are.
The people working at this place are amazing individuals and I'm impressed with the hospitality and individuality they offer to each guest.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank trace2trace
Reviewed 13 March 2017

A superb location if you don't want to stay in the heart of Rome.

The main building is very scenic. Staff were very accommodating during our trip, helping us make restaurant bookings and the like.

The breakfasts were one of the best we had in Italy. Nice pool and great regular bus shuttle service into Frascati and back to the hotel.

I recommend getting a room that leads onto the garden.

Room Tip: I recommend getting a room that leads onto the garden.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sc0ttd0g
Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

Have stayed here for the last five years and it is a totally relaxing stay. Only complaint being that there wasn't enough staff available to order drinks on the Saturday night before we went into Frascati for dinner. Ate in the restaurant on Sunday and the food and service was exceptional.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank JohnHBrightonuk
Also consider these accommodations in or near Grottaferrata
1.1 km away
1.9 km away
Hotel Verdeborgo
Hotel Verdeborgo
#3 of 4 in Grottaferrata

Been to Park Hotel Villa Grazioli? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK