“Ice cream dream”

Bar Pasticceria Fiorentino
Reviewed 11 September 2016

Having been to Sant'Agata for a number of years I'd often walked past this pasticceria without calling in, this year I decided to call in and I'm thankful I did.

A bustling little shop (especially on Sunday mornings) with numerous flavours of smooth gelato to taste as you watch the world pass by. I must also give a more than honourable mention to the pastries as well especially the mini sfogliatelle. Crisp, sweet and perfect with an espresso.

1  Thank AdrianoMagliocco

Reviewed 10 September 2016

Clearly, this is the place where the locals hang out! We dropped in regularly for coffee, ice cream and pastries. They make everything on the premises. I had a peek into their bakery on the way to the loo; it was spotless, tidy, and staffed by very clean looking bakers.
The ice cream is made on the premises and it was just amazing, very creamy the best we had throughout the holiday.
The staff were always helpful. The older lady on the till was, I think, the proprietor, and was amazingly friendly. We went in so many times I think she began to recognise us!
The prices were great and it was a real pleasure to sit on their outside tables (apart from the smokers near us!).
Do want coffee? This is the place. Ask for a cafe machiato at the bar. That's how to drink coffee in Italy!

1  Thank sebc59
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Have come here at various times of the day and always a great service and selection of pastries. They are delightful and are always delicious. We have visited every time we are in Sant' Agatha. Always a very nice welcome.
Come and try for yourself!

1  Thank Rochort12
Reviewed 28 August 2016

Frequently visited at various times of the day, our favourites were crema da cafe, Aperol Sprtiz early evening, and pastries to die for.

Reviewed 20 August 2016

Bought a cake for my mother in laws birthday and it was amazing!!! We went back for coffee and cake and if you can get a seat outside its a great place to watch the world go by.

2  Thank Simon M