1,917 results
All reviewshousing estaterococo restaurantterrace loungethermal suiterelaxation roomkids clubspa treatmentsswifts barleisure centregolf resortgroupon dealsteam roomafternoon teabeautiful hotelnight breakthe general managernext morning
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I had my wedding here at the start of the year the 23rd of February . To say not one stone was left unturned is an understatement. Mary the wedding coordinator was everything anyone could ask for . She was brilliant and didn’t hesitate to help me in anything I needed . The hotel staff the night before the wedding were fantastic the gentleman in the restaurant was brilliant he seen my nephew was getting restless sitting down and he brought him over to the fish tank and let him feed the fish to give my sister a break such genuine people . The food on the day was delicious the wine glasses were never empty and seconds were offered to my guests which I was so happy with. The staff at the Knightsbrook really out do themselves I wouldn’t hesitate booking here my wedding day was magical and these people really made my day such great fun and like I was at home. There was a guy I want to mention I think his name was Cian I can’t exactly remember but he was apart of the wedding staff on the day and he was so helpful if I got his name wrong I’m sorry but I hope the hotel know who I’m talking about he deserves to be mention he was so happy constantly and had the chats with myself and my husband he was so lovely and great Craic . Again thank you to everyone .this hotel and staff are beyond amazing

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Patrick C, General Manager at Knightsbrook Hotel & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Dear Roisin & Liam,

Thank you both so very much for writing such a lovely review after your Wedding Reception with us here in Knightsbrook Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort on the 23rd of February.

Thank you very much for your feedback Staff, Food and Service offered here in Knightsbrook Hotel. I will be sure to pass on your review with the Managers at our next meeting.

It was our pleasure to look after you Special Day to provide both yourself, Liam and all your honoured Guests with the top class service we pride ourselves on! I am so glad your Special Day was everything you imagined it to be, with the special thanks to Mary and the Operations Team.

Roisin thank you very much for taking the time to write this review and from all the Team at Knightsbrook we wish you both the very best in your future as a newly married couple.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I got married in the Knightsbrook in March 2018. If we were to do it all again, we wouldn't change a thing. Our wedding coordinators Mary Troy and Aisling made everything seem SO easy... nothing was a problem or inconvenience. They just made it all happen. They were really professional and so organised. Mary offered sound advice when asked, from all her experience in weddings, which I found so helpful.
The food was amazing and food intolerances weren't a problem. The entire staff (manager, reception, bar, waiters and waitresses) were excellent from our arrival to our departure.
I'd highly recommend Knightsbrook hotel if you're looking to book a wedding, have a spa weekend, or just go for dinner.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank emma_carroll50

Dear Emma & Paraic,

Thank you both so very much for this lovely tripadvisor review after your Wedding Reception with us here in Knightsbrook Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort on the 16th of March.

I am thrilled to hear that your Special Day was all you could have imagined and would be delighted to do it all over again if you could!! I am thrilled to hear that the Wedding & Events Team, Mary & Aisling made the process as easy as possible for you both.

Thank you very much for your feedback Staff, Food and Service offered at your Wedding Reception. I will be sure to pass on your review to the various Managers that all had a part to play in your Special day, It was there pleasure to look after your Special Day to provide both yourself, Paraic and all your Guests with

Emma thank you very much for taking the time to write this review, we are looking forward to welcoming you both back next March for your First Anniversary.

From all the Team at Knightsbrook we wish you both the very best in your future as Mr & Mrs.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Everything about Knightsbrook is Beautiful and Classy. Additionally, this is an incredibly Fun hotel, not stuffy at all. Great bars, food and live music.
Easy walk to Trim Castle and Marci Regan's. (reportedly the second oldest Pub in Ireland)

Stayed: May 2017

Dear Tim A,

Many thanks for taking the time out of your day to write a review following your recent visit to the Knightsbrook Hotel.

Thank you very much for your feedback with regards to the Decor and Entertainment in the Hotel Bars. I will be sure to pass on your review with the Department Managers. I am also delighted to hear you took some time out during your view to see Trim Castle and visit the massively Popular Marcie Regan's Pub, both destinations not be missed when in the area!

Once again many thanks for your recent review and I hope to welcome you back to the Knightsbrook Hotel in the future.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Although the location and facilities were really good we felt let down that the place was understaffed and everything took so long.
Check in was awful with only 2 people working and the queue was out the door - surely they know their busy times. The staff were friendly and done the best, but there should have been 3 or 4 staff on check in.
We went for a meal in the bar on our first night and was told that there would be at least 40 min wait for the food. Maybe this is acceptable? The second night we had food and I wouldn't say it was that appetising - the chips looked like they were re-heats from the previous day.
Overall we enjoyed our stay and loved the accommodation but it could have been better.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Colin7452,

Many thanks for your review following your recent visit to the Knightsbrook Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort.

Thank you very much for your Feedback regarding your experience here in the Knightsbrook Hotel. I will be sure to discuss your review with our Managers at our weekly meeting and I appreciate your feedback.

Once again many thanks for your recent review and I do hope you will return to Knightsbrook in the future.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Loved my two night stay at the Knightsbrook Hotel. Situated outside the town of Trim and easily located within a housing development. We arrived after a long journey to a very busy hotel, queues of people waiting to check in so extremely busy. Staff were very pleasant and even though under a lot of pressure made everyone feel welcome. Our room on the second floor was lovely, except for the view!! very spacious and immaculate. Good size bathroom with shower and bath. We had a meal in the Rococo restaurant and my goodness the quality of food and service was excellent. Highly recommend. Swimming pool was good and area in changing rooms keep clean and tidy. We also had use of the Thermal Spa which was very relaxing and an added bonus. Had a hot stone massage and I must say it was fantastic would not hesitate to book again. Although the hotel was so busy we never encountered any noise late at night or early in the mornings which added to a lovely relaxing stay. All areas of the hotel were kept so clean and tidy with plenty of seating around the foyer and first floor. Breakfast was again very busy with loads of families but staff kept things moving very well. Lots of variety to choose from with juices, cereal, cold meats, fruit, yogurt cooked items etc. and a pancake maker! Must say the pancakes were delicious. Noticed so much food being carried out of the restaurant by guests which I couldn't understand as I thought most hotels did not allow this. Would highly recommend the Knightsbrook and hope to have an opportunity to revisit soon.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Florida1020,

Many thanks for writing a review following your recent stay with us here at Knightsbrook Hotel.

I am delighted to hear you found the Bedroom to be Clean and Spacious! Thank you very much for your feedback Staff, Breakfast and Hotel Facilities offered here in Knightsbrook Hotel. I will be sure on your lovely review to the Department Managers at our weekly meeting.

Once again many thanks for your recent review and I hope you look forward to a return visit to Knightsbrook Hotel in the near future.