“AMAZING FOOD”

O'Reillys Gastro Bar at Brogans
Ranked #7 of 40 Restaurants in Trim
Cuisines: International
Description: New Gastro Restuarant O'Reillys in Brogans High Street, Trim serving locally sourced produce and catering for our Gluten free Customers, eat with your eyes and feast on the flavours, daily specials, express lunch Menu.
Reviewed 12 September 2018

This was our last night in Ireland, we were burnt out of traditional pub food. This place solved that problem! I had the filet mignon! so amazing! Shirley the manager was so great. She made sure our experience was perfect.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Place looks great and they have good live music. The eating experience was not so good as we found the service lacking. We ordered buckets of wings for table and they brought out 2 knifes and fork sets!! Once we asked we got double As 2 different people brought them out. The wings were very dry. So, I ordered a medium rare fillet without mushrooms, 1st attempt had mushrooms and was very well done- 2nd attempt the steak was almost raw and I’d consider blue. 3rd attempt was still more rare than medium rare.
Thanks to the amount of fake tan some women had put on, the ladies bathroom was not too nice and clean.
Loved our visit to Trim though

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

I ate here early one evening during the week. Quiet enough when I entered with only 1 big table eating. I had to wait a while to be seated but the server was very apologetic for the delay and led me to my table. There’s a nice varied menu and not overly expensive. I chose the large Buzzword salad and it was perfect, very tasty and loaded with wonderfull flavours. The server was very mannerly and attentive. I didn’t stay long but I’ll definitely return with my family again.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

This place does sandwiches really well. Super good food and drink selection. The atmosphere is quite swanky for the small town of Trim.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

4pm on a Monday we were greeted by a lovely waitress who saw us to a table, we were the only ones there and a few more joined later.
Mushrooms to start, gorgeous!
Reilly burger for main, only a fiver as it was before 5 and it was the special of the day, again really nice.
Bread and butter pudding for main, to die for!
Waitress was so helpful, we had a baby with us and she couldn’t have been nicer
Pay a visit if you are in Trim!