All reviews road noise great location for walking within easy walking distance last stop hearty breakfast friendly hosts room was spacious stayed two nights todd ireland accommodations castle cottage ruins proprietor wedding
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Very friendly People. Great Roms ! Best Service! Clean Roms! We good a really big breakfast. It is near the Castel . The town is very beautiful. The ruins are great! We stayed only one night in this town . Because we made a rondtrip. We would stay longer in this B&B. Everything was perfekt.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

10 mins from Trim Castle and restaurants etc in town. Proprietor (Todd I believe) was so helpful and with this being our last stop on our trip before heading to the airport, he made sure there was something for us to eat as we were leaving early. Quick trip to the airport from here. You could stay here a couple days and use as a hub around the area...wyick trip to Dublin or Drogheda. Near a roundabout but traffic calms down, along with road noise pretty early

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 August 2017

This was very easy to find and was in the perfect spot! (Literally a 10 minute walk to Trim Castle). The owner is very friendly and informative. We stayed two nights and the breakfasts were delicious! Cooked to order with everything you could want. The internet was not working when we were there (workmen on the street a few days prior had messed up something by accident) so the owner allowed me to use his hardwired computer while I was there. I inadvertently left an expensive sweater there and the owner was a doll and mailed it to me at my next destination! It saved me from going way out of my way on the way back to Dublin at the end of my vacation. He definitely went above and beyond!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2017

The town of Trim and the Trim Castle was our favorite place to visit during our 7 days in Ireland. Right across the street from the gates into the Trim Castle walking gardens is the White Lodge B & B. The room was clean and comfortable. The owners were very welcoming and helpful. The breakfast was deeelicious.

Room Tip: A room in the #2 wing meant we had a separate entrance when we came in late.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2017

We found Todd & Eileen very friendly hosts, gave us plenty information about the area. It was a easy walk to Trim Castle & shops. Our room was clean & comfortable. As I needed to have medication kept in fridge Todd was more than happy for me to use their fridge, he even offered to move a sm. bar fridge into our room. Nothing was too much trouble for him. The garden looked after by Eileen was lovely.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple