“In the Heart of Our Favorite Irish Spot”
Review of White Lodge Trim

White Lodge Trim
Ranked #5 of 9 Trim B&B and Inns
Reviewed 7 August 2017

The town of Trim and the Trim Castle was our favorite place to visit during our 7 days in Ireland. Right across the street from the gates into the Trim Castle walking gardens is the White Lodge B & B. The room was clean and comfortable. The owners were very welcoming and helpful. The breakfast was deeelicious.

Room Tip: A room in the #2 wing meant we had a separate entrance when we came in late.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 18 June 2017

We found Todd & Eileen very friendly hosts, gave us plenty information about the area. It was a easy walk to Trim Castle & shops. Our room was clean & comfortable. As I needed to have medication kept in fridge Todd was more than happy for me to use their fridge, he even offered to move a sm. bar fridge into our room. Nothing was too much trouble for him. The garden looked after by Eileen was lovely.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Because of it's location, within easy walking distance from the many ruins nearby, Trim Castle, town, and easy access to Dublin airport, we decided to stay here 2 nights. The hosts were friendly and helpful, the room was spacious and comfortable and breakfast was excellent.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2017

I had no plans for where to stay after arriving in Trim and this place was recommended to me by another B&B owner who was already booked. What a happy accident. My room was spacious, well appointed with everything I required, and the price was right. The owner is a very down-to-earth and friendly guy who gave me great advise regarding a pub dinner and the best walking routes into town to see Trim Castle. He told me I could keep my car parked on the property while I visited the local sights. He offered more helpful advice and shook my hand before I left. Plenty of parking is available behind the house and a hearty breakfast is offered.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 January 2017

Me and my family stayed hear on our visit to trim and were very please with the location and place breakfast was wounderfull and the people were very kind. a wounderfull trip. the people are trustworthy and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family