We stayed in this hotel for two weeks, and in all honesty, it's a very good hotel. We didn't feel like its not costs our money.
- Very great location, near a big market and other important objects.
- Old rooms, but tidy and comfortable.
- Good breakfast, all was fresh. Not so big choice, but we had all we need - eggs, vegetables, omlets, scrambled eggs, sausages, pancakes, dfifferent cakes and cookies and jams/honey for that. And in restaurant you have a seasight too and its very beatiful view, expeciially in the morning.
- Welcomes coctails as a gift for new guests.
- Nice and cheerfull receptionist (not all, but most of them).
- Very good view from your number, like you laying at the beach, really :)
- Not good air conditioning,
- Not large shower.
- Old furniture.
- Sometimes our wifi not worked. In reception its worked well, but not good enough, so its should be improving.
- Its not about hotel, but I should write it - really annoying and sometimes danger jellyfishes!!!
Honestly, we would recommend staying in this hotel, this is good quality for a beach rest. And if your goal, like our, travelling around materic Greece, exploring new places and have very good beach rest, so this is a good hotel for you.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking