See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 April 2016

Spent a season working on the beach for a travel company and stayed in the hotel for the whole summer. The staff are so so kind from Manos at the helm to Alex on the pool bar. Such a great family run business that I wish the best for. Food in the evenings isn't the best I have ever eaten but it is amazing for the quantity they produce. The pool bar and bar food is amazing and also at great prices. Thank you Zefiros I will see you again soon!

Room Tip: Go for the penthouse!
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank Elliot D
Reviewed 14 September 2015 via mobile

I have been staying at this hotel for 3 nights and have such a great experience. The lady that greeted my friend and me upon check-in not only made the process quick and easy, she very enthusiastically and helpfully gave us important tips for planning our stay. In fact, she was so friendly and helpful with everything-free shuttles, arranging taxis, arranging a day car rental, helping with wifi connectivity, etc. The entire hotel staff was wonderful but the woman running the front desk was really extra special. Now about the hotel...grounds and infrastructure are well maintained and aesthetically pleasing. Rooms were actually larger than I expected and super clean and comfy. The pool was clean and great for relaxing. The beach, while rocky, was made comfortable with lawn chairs, a beach bar and water sports equipment. They have a pool bar that serves lunch, snacks and drinks and another bar for late night drinks before heading to bed or out. There are a couple other pleasing tavernas within easy walking distance. I plan to return to Samos and I most definitely plan to stay here again. Highly recommend.

Stayed: September 2015
3  Thank 234Michele2014
Reviewed 2 September 2015

Stayed here for 5 nights. A very relaxing, pleasant stay. All staff very pleasant and obliging. Hotel situated directly across the road from a very safe clean beach with deck chairs available. Rooms a good size,clean and serviced daily. All rooms have a small balcony. Breakfast included and adequate. Only drawback is wi-fi only available in pool area and reception. Certainly a good place to stay if you want relaxation, peace and quiet and not chasing a night life!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 56mary
Reviewed 2 April 2015

My wife and I we were looking for a calm relaxing place to go on vacations! We liked the photos and we decided to spent two weeks of our summer holidays in Zefiros! The facilities were clean and so did the pool every day that we stayed! Our room was cleaned every day also and the cleaning lady was friendly and polite! Our room was big and had everything we needed!The pool area is lovely with sun beds and we spent many hours there drinking breezing cocktails and eating ice cream! There is free wifi all over the hotel and the sea is just few steps away!So we had glorious morning swims everyday!

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Geoege S
Reviewed 18 February 2015

Have been going to this hotel for many years and loved every visit. The staff remember who were are and make us very welcome. We travel with Richmond because we get free water sports and great company. I love sailing the 16 ft. catamarans across the bay. Food seems to improve every year, and this year the chefs were out there explaining the dishes to guests at the buffet evening meal. Weather is always brilliant. All the rooms we stayed in have balconies which is lovely in the early morning and relaxing in the evening. We gather that the owner was an architect who designed the building himself and you can appreciate the layout which allows a breeze to circulate through the centre of the hotel. It is in general a very safe family hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family