Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$55
ZenHotels.com$1,162
Agoda.com$54
eDreams$51
Hotels.com
All reviews private beach ample car parking fanari road location means going out of their way peaceful location the general manager clean hotel we stayed half board pool area sea view half hour walk lovely hotel hire car euro taxi ride a great week sun loungers
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 August 2022

We stayed for 2 weeks and had the pleasure of a beautiful upstairs sea facing room. I actually think we had better views than the rooms below with the huge balconies. Every morning I sat watching the seals, and on an evening watching the boats.

The room was basic but adequate. Cleaned everyday. Very weak air con that did not face the beds but we managed.

The only few gripes we had was the drink prices were quite expensive compared to other hotels and bars. £6.50 for a large beer compared to £3.50 elsewhere was not acceptable.

Insensitive smokers around the pool and in the restaurant spoilt some days but this seemed the same everywhere around the island.

It is a quiet hotel generally, until larger family groups take over the pool area.

The evening restaurant area has no atmosphere and is no different to the daytime setting. Some subtle music and table cloths would go a long way.

A half hour walk up the hill to the Italian monument and down to Agastoli is a nice walk, a longer coastal hour walk into Agastoli, a short cut 10 minute walk to the lovely taverna Didymakia opposite Fanari beach, and a half hour along the main road into Lassi are all lovely options.
15 minutes right out of the hotel is Oscars hotel and restaurant which is beautiful and has fantastic food.

Lots of hire car options or download the app and pick up one of the many electric scooters to get you know town.

We were given a late checkout room free of charge

Hard working generous staff.
Ricky the dog enjoys his water topping up throughout the day.
Lovely base. Lovely holiday.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2022

Just returned from Kefalonia from our 3rd visit here. Stayed again at the wonderful Limanaki Hotel in Lassi which is superb. Not sure why it only rated 3* as I'm sure this should be higher. The hotel was immaculate at all times, the restaurant is very good & the staff here are lovely. Nothing seemed to be too much trouble for them - they even opened the kitchen early for us so that we could have a hot meal there before returning home. Will definitely return again!

Room tip: Ask for a pool facing room if possible
Reviewed 25 July 2022 via mobile

Wow what a find I cannot recommend enough. If I could give more stars I would.

Staff were fantastic friendly and great hosts. They looked after us so we’ll and nothing was too much for them

Rooms were decent and very clean. The beds comfortable. Views of the sea to die for. If we had an option I would have gone for the upgraded rooms for space and style.

Food was brilliant and of good value. Breakfast was good and everything what I wanted. The staff kept treating us aall holiday to free food and drinks!

Expect to pay about 10 - 19 euros for dinner each. I would definitely recommend the beefsteak for any hungry carnivores out there.

Slightly out of the way from the tourist trails which was actually a nice thing.

Beach a five minute walk was sheltered and clean. We were lucky enough to have a group of four seals stay in the coves nearby. They came to visit in the morning and early evening so keep an eye out for them. I got to swim with them which was a truly unique experience. Slightly sulphur smell of seaweed though. Pebble beach.

Easy to get to Argostoli about eight euros a cab. Express supermarket in Argostoli appeared the closest shop.

Would recommend this place for families as the pool is beautiful and clean. The birds loved a drink from the water too.

Ricky the dog, who was looking after the place at night was living his best life. Give him a stroke from us.

If you are looking for a nice relaxed break this place is totally recommended.

My best tip is to hire a car to travel out of the place and visit the de bosset bridge at dusk. The logger head turtles are quite tame and come up to say hello. There are some amazing ice cream and desserts around there. Oh and go on the queen bee they are fabulous and I’m sure you will enjoy those beaches.

Thank you once again to all the staff for looking after us so well. Thank you for allowing me to practice my rubbish Greek language skills on you all. τα λέμε αργότερα!

Date of stay: June 2022
2  Thank matthewr571
Reviewed 14 July 2022

We are on our last night of a weeks stay at the Limanaki hotel and I honestly couldn’t recommend it more. The staff are amazing, so helpful nothing is too much trouble. The food is fabulous and so reasonably priced and they go out of the way to make sure you are happy. The view from the balcony is beautiful, we could see seals playing every evening and the private beach is a lovely place to swim. It’s a short taxi ride into Argostoli 8 euros if you are looking for a busier place. If I could give more stars I would! Just fantastic ❤️

2  Thank becr114
Reviewed 10 July 2022

Travelled as a family, my son being disabled. From the owner Mr Harries , Michael, Panos, Maria and the whole team cldn't have been more helpful, genuine in every way.
Rooms were gorgeous with a fantastic view of the sea, rooms 114 and 115 on the side but still a fantastic view. Everywhere was spotlessly clean inside and out. Room cleaned and towels changed virtually every day, unusual for Greece. Fabulous rain shower and hand held shower, large, beautiful marble tiled bathroom with modern sanitary ware. Beds so comfortable. Nothing not to like. Food delicious and all staff ready to help.
Situated on the Fanari road it is a little way out, we had taxis as my son cldn't walk far but maybe others cld walk one way and taxi home if not renting a car. You're about halfway between Lassi and Argostoli. Good, authentic restaurants quite nearby on way into either Lassi or Argostoli .
We went into Argostoli, Lassi and a fab little gem, no frills by Argostoli campsite one night. The breeze here was much needed. Also eat in hotel on lunch times and 2 evenings which was great.
Would I stay here again, most definitely.
5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐