All reviewshis wifegreat tavernaevery morninga great sea viewwake upthe ownerclose to the airporthire carrestaurant recommendationsgave us a maphis faceexcellent hostsout of the wayfamily run hotelmain partboat tripany questions
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed here two times during our vecation because the owner was very freindly and serviceminded. Good value for money if you do not want to pay premium for an overprized hotel in Santorini. If you want to see Santorini, Ask artemis to help you with hiring a car or scooter.

Would definitley stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mmi89
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Comfortable, clean, and beautiful. Free shuttle from airport. Great friendly hosts that made me feel taken care of. I would recommend this place and I would be happy to stay again. Good location if you have a late night or early morning flight.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 July 2017

I stayed here with a few friends last week and really enjoyed the stay. The hotel is modest but comfortable. Three of us shared a room, and it was prefectly fine. Anna and Artemis are super helpful and friendly, and in general the place has a homey kind of atmosphere. It's a bit out of the way, and since it was too hot to walk to the bus stop every day, we ended up renting a car, which was a smart move. Minolothos Beach is also very close, which is really quiet and nice.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

First off, Ana & Artemis (thr oweners) are there for you at all hours. Really looked after me like I was their son. Can fault them and their customer service. The room was spacious and fairly basic but had a comfortable bed and good shower. I had my own balcony with sea views :) Nice pool area too. For the money, it's very good value.. however there are 2 downsides. It's near the airport so planes are loud (not all day though), and there's not much in the immediate area. A good taverna next door, but after that, Monolithos is a 15 min walk away. You really do need to rent a car or bike if staying here so see the rest of the island. So my 4 rating us for the owners and the hotel. Loses 1 just for the location

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

I was at the Artemis Village for 3 nights and i would certainly stay there again if i ever visit beautiful Santorini again in the future.
The rooms are immaculate and very nice with a balcony with sea view in most of them.
The owners make you feel like you are part of the family and it is located in a quieter part of Santorini, but only 5-10 minutes away from Fira. Wish i was still there...

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo