just got back from a 1 week holiday in Stalis, staying at the Athena Apartments, which are slightly away from the centre. The apartments are very basic as you, we only had are towels refreshed once and we did not have our bed linen changed at all - and the bins only emplied once. its a small hotel and wasnt full so they had no excuses. The owners were very police etc. Stalis itself is nice enough, good place to go if you want a chill out break, more suitable for families the beach is lovely - but there are only a few decent bars - we had to go the Hersonissos for the nightlife.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Athena Apartments is a cozy, home-like, three-star holiday accommodation collection of 20 self-catering apartments found in Stalida, close to famous Malia and Hersonissos. It is strategically located to combine serenity and calmness with the famous nightlife of the area. Surrounded by the green color of the well-kept gardens, under the light blue of the day sky, the heart of the hotel beats at the shimmering zephyr water of the pool. All apartments have a view of the gardens or the pool. Rewind while enjoying a refreshing soft-drink, a light snack or an ice-cream under the Cretan sun during the day or an alcoholic beverage at the pool bar of the hotel at night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Athena Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Athena Apartments Hotel Stalis
- Athena Apartments Stalis, Crete