See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 June 2016

Nice rooms.
Breakfast was very good.
Ber Garden/Restaurant had great food.
No elevator.
The cows use the street in front as their walkway to and from the meadow. Yes, cowbells at 6:30 am, the community alarm clock.
Nice bakery across the street.

Room Tip: Street is busy. If you are looking for quiet, ask for a room on the far side.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2014

My husband and I were so pleased to eat a wonderfully delicious meal at this charming hotels dining room. Coming in from a heavy misty rain to this charming welcoming place...sipping on some tasty brews...being served two Bavarian meals...a pleasure to our taste buds. If I could remember the names of the dishes, I would let you know...but my goulash soup was amazing...served in a super cute crockpot...warm...flavorful! The salads were plentiful, so fresh. My husband enjoyed his breaded pork dish with shredded horseradish on the side so much...he insisted on returning again and ordering the same dish...three times during our stay in the area! The waiters were charming...so helpful...the atmosphere...just what we were looking for on our trip to Bavaria!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

We stayed there one night. Had dinner at their dinning room. Food was average. One main reason we wanted to have dinner there was because it's wifi. Unfortunately it wasn't working from our room or the dinning room. We asked the waiter several times about it, but he was too busy with other guests. The only place the wifi worked was right at the reception. It was a bit inconvenient since we needed it to book our next leg of the trip. Anyway, the room was fair and the breakfast was good.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank b w
Reviewed 13 November 2013

The hotel exudes an authentic old feel of Bavaria. The breakfast is good especially the cold cuts and sausages. What i like most is the game room where my son and I played foosball. Nearby, there was a tea making facility which offered a wide array of flavored teas.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Stayed there for 2 days. Excellent, welcoming staff. Even got a tshirt I had forgotten there returned home, what a surprise! Ideally located for hiking around without being much in the city neither! That was a pleasant stay in Tirol.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family