All reviews our honeymoon private beach small hotel special thanks private sauna person jacuzzi large balcony minute walk sun loungers each morning hot tub boat trip split sofa croatia maja wishes
Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

This is by far the best establishment in the area, it would deserve a more secluded surrounding. The proximity of the road makes the pool area quite noisy.
Very nice and spacious rooms perfectly equipped, you cannot wish for more. Some rooms have jacuzzi and private sauna.
Excellent helpful staff. Special thanks to Marin who arranged for us a nice private guided tour in Split.
The restaurant serves a nice combination of Italian and Dalmatian food. Breakfast "a la carte" with wide choice of freshly prepared plates. Excellent!
If you are looking for a small quiet luxury place, this is a place for you.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Eugenia V
Damianii, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Damianii & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2016

Dear Eugenia V,

It is so nice of You to have rated us on TripAdvisor right after You left the hotel.
First of all, let us say that we are constantly trying to figure out a way to reduce the noise from the road and hopefully we will soon decide on the best solution.
Secondly, thank You for the praises about our staff members, since each one is doing their best to make Your stay memorable.
Our culinary team will be pleased to hear You complimented their dishes and it will give them a push to surprise You with something even better if You decide for another visit.
Finally, thank You for recommending Hotel Damianii to all the other travellers.

Hotel Damianii****

Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

Every detail thought of! Got upgraded to spa suite with in room sauna! They had jacuzzi heated and ready for us on arrival as well as welcome drinks of choice & desserts!

The decor is incredible & stunning, unlike anywhere else I have seen! For such a small hotel, even the pool has toilets, which are spotless and beautifully designed.

They have a private beach for guests of the hotel with beds & towels. Also a button to press for restaurant/drinks service straight to the pool! Loved this.

Robes, slippers, plush carpet, flat screen TV whilst in jacuzzi, multi-jet shower which massages you from all angles - so many details to find pleasure in!

Food & cocktails also brilliant and fantastic prices for a hotel of this standard.

Stayed: June 2016
1  Thank Jillmcc89

Dear Jillmcc89,

We appreciate every feedback from our guests, especially a detailed one like this.
It is nice of You to have specified all the little details that made Your holiday at Hotel Damianii so perfect. Our cleaning staff works hard to keep every piece of the stunning decor You mentioned spotless, therefore Your kind words will definitely lift their spirit.
All the amenities and service at the beach/pool area are there to make You feel as relaxed as possible, so we are happy to hear we accomplished our mission of pampering You.
We are glad You found value for price ratio to be so positive and we would love to welcome You back next year as well!

Hotel Damianii****

Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights.
Firstly my room is/was amazing. I don't mind saying, it was bigger than my flat at home. Huge huge bed, big bathroom with a Jacuzzi, a shower head as big as a dinner plate and a 40 inch TV in there too. Wow!!. Yep, suffice to say I was a little blow away by the sheer magnificence of it. All be it small, the gym is properly kitted out with all the latest gadgets and machines.
One of the nicest things about the place were the staff. One girl (Maja) in particular who was more than happy to recommend places to eat in Split and also, god bless her, made me a flat white (coffee). It doesn't sound much. But when it's not on the menu and I had to explain to her how to make it, she was more than willing to give it a go to put a smile on my chops.

To help other travellers - the hotel is about a 20min drive to Split. Or you can take the bus that leaves every half hour just outside the hotel. The bus journey is a little longer of course at around 30-40mins. But at the cost of 16kuna it's a steal.
I have a feeling that this hotel is overlooked when people look for places in and around Split. But don't let that little journey put you off because you'll be so glad you didn't when you stay here.
It's definitely a 4 star hotel pushing for 5. One of the best hotels I've stayed in.
The only slight negative if there could be one. Because I love my food and I love my breakfasts. I would have much preferred to have a buffet rather than order things off the menu. I sort of get the hotels reasonings for it. But I like controlling my own portion size.

So thanks for a lovely stay.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank 187dunc
Damianii, Director of Sales at Hotel Damianii & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2016

Dear Duncan B,

Thank You so much for this detailed review, which will be of much help to all the other guests.
First of all, we are so glad You liked all the amenities in and around the hotel, which are there to make our guests' stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
The thing that stands out in Your review is definitely reading Your kind words about our hardworking staff, with special accent set on Maja's kindness and eagerness to help. She was extremely happy to read this review, especially when she found out You liked the restaurants in Split she recommended.
Regarding the breakfast, we try to enable that each one of our guests experiences royal breakfast by ordering anything from the menu, and in quantities evrybody finds big enough. If you decide for another stay here, we will definitely balance Your portion sizes to best fit Your preferences.
Finally, it is very kind of You to have recommended Hotel Damianii to other potential guests and we certainly hope to welcome You again soon!

Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay here last summer! My boyfriend proposed to me, and the staff made this evening perfect for us! They arranged beautiful live music and decorated our suite with roses and candles. The food and the service at this hotel were excellent, we will definately come back here soon!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Damianii, Director of Sales at Hotel Damianii & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2016

Dear Anette M,

Thank You so much for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor.

We are so proud to have been a part of Your special occasion and would like to congratulate once more on Your engagement.
It makes us happy to hear You were satisfied with all the preparation work we've done and we certainly hope this stay at romantic Hotel Damianii will remain in Your memory forever.
Many thanks on the compliments regarding the food and especially the service, things we put a lot of effort into.
We would definitely love to welcome You back and make Your next stay even more perfect.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

Stayed at this little gem in July. The interior of the rooms is absolutly breathtaking. I have never been in such a beautiful Hotelroom before and i travel a lot. Its definatly worth taking one of the more expensive suites since you have a very nice view over the pool, the adria and the islands infront, plus you can enjoy all of it sitting in your private Jacuzzi. The Food at the restaurant is deliciouse even for vegetarians like me. The Service is good and the location is not bad at all. You can walk to the city of Omis in like 10 min or you drive with your car to the neighbouring cities. But technically you have everything at the Hotel, even a really good equipped gym, which is surprising because most hotel gyms are terrible.

Room Tip: luxury suite, deluxe suite
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cecillia H
Damianii, Front Office Manager at Hotel Damianii & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2015

Dear Cecilia H,

Thank You for writing a detailed review about Your stay in Hotel Damianii.
As You mentioned, each one of our 12 rooms is beautifully designed as well as extremely spacious and Hotel in general is equipped with state-of-the-art features, so one doesn't even want to leave it. Luxury Suites You were referring to, have a jacuzzi on the terrace, beside the one in the bathroom. Our culinary team highly appreciates Your feedback on the quality of food, since they prepare it from handpicked local eco ingredients.
We are glad to hear You enjoyed the pleasant walk into nearby Omis, which as a former pirate nest has lot to offer.
Should You decide for another visit, we would make sure You experience some of numerous activities in the area in order to make Your next stay even more memorable!