The buildings and grounds could use a little work. Looks like they are in the middle of making improvements. The drive down from the road is not impressive. But overall the rooms were fine and the views were great. Comfortable beds, TV worked, all OK. No fridge or coffee maker. Bathroom was attractive. Room included free breakfast which was OK. (fine, not bad, not great). There was free computer/internet downstairs from the lobby. Hotel is near 4 or 5 restaurants (5 minute walk) so that was good. For dinner we liked De Lucia's, Johnny's Pizza, and Sophias.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Pacific Province of Puntarenas at 4.500 Feet above the sea level, Hotel de Montana Monteverde offers 42 comfortable rooms as well as a Jacuzzi, Sauna, Conference Room,internet, Bar and Restaurant which offers the special flavor and charm of home cooked Costa Rican cuisine.Adjacent to the hotel is a 15-hacres private forest, offering excellent view and trails, including a small pond for the guests enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Montana Monteverde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montana Monteverde Hotel
- Montana Monteverde Santa Elena
- Hotel Montana Monteverde Costa Rica - Santa Elena