6,556 results
All reviews underground walkway swim up bar executive room novotel bangkok next morning an early flight business center breakfast buffet five minutes between flights thai restaurant checking in free shuttle en route arrivals hall stayed one night shuttle service
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Very noisy for an airport hotel. I could hear the people staying next door and the cleaners which was disappointing when I paid 120 AUD to book in for four hours to sleep.

A recommendation for the hotel would be to put some information about the hotel and it's facilities in the room. I wanted to know what floor the swimming pool was located on but there was no information in the room.

I also got in a lift from the 4th floor to go to the ground floor and it didn't stop on the ground floor. After walking around the whole floor with a heavy suitcase I found another lift (which looked like a service lift) which took me down to the ground floor so I could check out.

The transfer bus was very fast and there was no waiting around, I was very grateful for this as I was on such a tight turn around time due to a late arrival of a flight.

The room was lovely - very spacious and huge bathroom giving both a bath and shower option.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
QualityMgr, Manager at Novotel Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We are regretting to read that your experience did not meet your expectations. Please allow us to express our sincerest apologies.

At our hotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer: therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

The hotel itself is very clean and quiet. We only heard a couple of planes take off. I took a dip in the pool but didn't stay in too long as it was freezing! Unsure how anyone can sit at the pool bar enjoying a drink when the water is that cold.

Thai airways put us up in this hotel due to our original flight out of Bangkok being shifted to the next day. The change in flights ended up being a blessing in disguise as our 6 year old son started vomiting soon after landing at Suvarnabhumi airport. So glad we didn't have to board another flight and had a hotel room for the next 24 hours.

The staff were very helpful when learning about our son's condition, sending clean sheets up to our room on 2 different occasions and also organising breakfast to be sent to our room instead of us coming down to the breakfast bar.

After reading previous reviews I was bracing myself for a long and drawn out check in but it only took a matter of minutes. The only delay was due to them trying to find inter-connecting rooms for our family.

So a big thumbs up to the staff at Novotel Suvarnabhumi.

Would have no problem staying again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Sir/Madam,

It is wonderful to see that you were satisfied with our hotel’s services, facilities and staff during your stay and sincerely look forward to welcoming you and your family back upon your return to Bangkok.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Excellent hotel, well-appointed if you need to be close to the airport. The vibe and the feel of the hotel was really nice, staff were great, rooms were lovely, no complaints at all. It was a good choice!

Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2014

As with any airport hotel, you cannot fault the location. Compared to the lobby, the rooms look a bit dated. Service was good but the sign-boards within the hotel are non-existent. It took me a while to find the pool and then find my way back to the room. Room was comfortable and dinner at the Chinese restaurant in the hotel was excellent.

Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are happy to hear that our location satisfied you as well as the hotel facilities. Your complimentary comment has been passing to the team.

Looking forward to welcoming you again soon.