We checked in here on New Years Eve and immediately left upon walking into our room! We paid AUD$80 a night, and for that I at least expected something clean. I expected basic, which is what I got; but definitely not something as disgusting as this. The bed itself was fine, however the pillows were mouldy and had a mouldy smell to them. I couldn't even bare to walk into the bathroom as the shower was COVERED in mould and algae. We paid for a room with aircon and it didn't work. The wifi signal is only available in the lobby, which did not work at the time.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking