See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel for 2 days. Its not as good as you may feel with the first look. Restaurant is very small, hardly 6 tables one row for 4 seater n other for 6 seater. Hotel is very quiet and rooms are just above average. For an official short stay...its ok but if you wanna choose it for family, i'll say a big NO. FOOD is not so good, i mean it's edible if you are tired at the end of the day, but nothing special to enjoy. Saltless, non-spicy omelet is their specialty...u need to add salt to taste!
Lousy internet, no nearby market place to hang around. Coming to service quality...u need to tell the order twice and please expect a phone call from room service within few seconds asking you to confirm the order once more and regretting atleast one dish or telling you that it will take time. No complimentary water bottle, u need to buy it. Dirty towels. Old split ACs making noise in room sometimes. If you forget to order dinner by 10pm and by chance go to sleep...they will make sure you wake up to order something...rang twice to wake me up...dont know if this was good or bad, but felt like my mom made me to wake up coz I felt asleep without eating anything....lol
Wish u a good stay if you can compromise few things for 1-2 days!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank 2gauravc
Reviewed 2 May 2016

I booked a room for my one day stay in Durgapur for a business trip. I called up the hotel for booking and explained him that I will reach by 3.00 A.M. in the morning on 14th of April and will leave the hotel in the morning by 7.00 A.M. on 15th of April. I was told that the charge will be for one day inclusive of breakfast.
It was a nice welcome at 3.00A.M. The staff are very well behaved and the property is very nice and neatly maintained. Room and bathroom was very nice for that kind of hotel. The property is located in city centre not too far from the bus terminus. Only problem in the name of hotel “Inn” which confuse a bit .
I had my breakfast on 14th and went for my work. Breakfast was good. Next day when I left the hotel by 6.00A.M., the person in the reception counter said, sir please have the breakfast as it is ready. It was so nice a gesture. They also called auto rickshaw for me to reach station on time.
It was a nice stay and would like stay there on my next visit.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank ayubmd
Reviewed 11 March 2016

basically its very clean & well decor, foods service & hospitality was awesome. i booked n ac single bed room for 1 day. it was very nice. it situated just 5 min away from the heart of the city (city center).

Room Tip: well connected from stn
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Dev B
Reviewed 3 February 2016

Excellent in terms of the basics - cleanliness, room service, hospitality and food.I have stayed here for almost a month for some business purpose in Durgapur and honestly I felt the comfort of home.The hotel has the main branch near DC Hall and an annex at Ambuja, and I have stayed at the annexe.The hotel is conveniently located close the City Centre bus stand(approx.2km).

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank tiirthankar
Reviewed 25 November 2015

I booked an ac double-bed room at Banerjee Inn looking at the reviews here in haste for my guy's birthday. And, I am glad I did so.
I called them at 9-10am asking for booking and decorating the room and by 11:30 it was all well done, beautifully. The room and the attached bathroom was spacious and very clean. The toiletries, towel were good and clean. It had everything like tv, ac, lights, fans, geyser, etc in good working condition. There was neither any leakage nor any extra wire lying around.
The reception, room service, staff, food, hospitality, etc were all well behaved and good.
It had a restaurant. We asked for food in the room and it tasted good too. The prices for the room and food was very fair. It was a good experience and I had a beautiful time.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple