“tasty chicken”
Review of KFC

KFC
Ranked #2 of 39 Restaurants in Durgapur
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

kfc is best place if u are chicken lover..this place i have visited many times ..i love crunchy chicken piece available this place ..but the price in kfc are very high so we come here occasionaly

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

I have excellent food, I must amazing quality food but expensive. I have visited 4 times now and I have to say it is very good. But I don't know if KFC Durgapur provides home delivery.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Yes. Visit again. One of my favourite place to hang out with friends. This we try new chicken roll and trust me its really good. Thumbs up to KFC. I jUST live kfc chicken and i love this place.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

I love this place. because i live kfc chicken. chicken popcorn specially. I vist this place many times. Nice place good quality of foods,clean and yes affordable.
Thanks

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

This kfc is.very famous in durgapur..fried chicken is very famous ..i love the chicken of kfc..this shop is in junction mall