US$ 168
US$ 103
US$ 82
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 92/night.

US$ 78
US$ 73
Hotels.com
US$ 86
US$ 65
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 74/night.

US$ 86
US$ 44
US$ 260
US$ 195
Radisson Blu
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 February 2010

The place is unbelieavbly shoddy and pathetic. The showers dont work properly. The place is filled with mosquitoes and they charge superbly for evrything mentioned above.
Most of all, GURJEET,you cant bet if she actually will provide you with accomodation or let you down at the last moment. We booked a room with her on the first floor on the night of feb 9th 7pm. She asked to come back and make advance payment. NExt day when we went she had already given that pls to some other corporate who was paying her more and asked us to settle for the worst room as descibed above. We cudnt go anywhere else since we checked-in in the night. In the morning, the breakfast was over by 9.15 and she told we missed it and we should be up early.

My suggestion, pls search for BELLA VISTA. You will be happy. Amrits is exorbitant and over and above charges for the internet access which is a petty thing if you are paying such a steep tarriff!!!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
4  Thank dragonbee
Reviewed 3 October 2009

This was one of my several stay with Amrit Home Stay. It's lovely stay. I got whatever I needed & in a way I wanted. Things available are simply superb & at a avery attractive price. Safety & & homely environment added attraction to the stay. Lovely care extended. I always prefer to stay here first. If not available, I will opt for other hotel/place. I wish them all the best.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank SubhashAhmedabad
Reviewed 1 October 2009

i don't feel that i am away from my family members. morethan a guest house its was like a home for me. nice hostess.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank smithajeevanp
Reviewed 21 September 2009

Good, hot and tasty food with a clean room take away most of my anxiety about being away from home. I am free to concentrate on my work as I get excellent value. The room has a TV, minifridge and airconditioning. Have been staying there on all my visits to Delhi in the past one year and am now quite at home there.

George Ninan
VP Sales, Tech27 Systems

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank george9n
Reviewed 15 September 2009

It was a very pleasant experience staying with Amrit Guest house. Room was very clean and ambience was excellent. Last, but not the least, food was amazing!

I definitely plan to stay there again and recommending others too.

Regards,