See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 October 2009

This was one of my several stay with Amrit Home Stay. It's lovely stay. I got whatever I needed & in a way I wanted. Things available are simply superb & at a avery attractive price. Safety & & homely environment added attraction to the stay. Lovely care extended. I always prefer to stay here first. If not available, I will opt for other hotel/place. I wish them all the best.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank SubhashAhmedabad
Reviewed 1 October 2009

i don't feel that i am away from my family members. morethan a guest house its was like a home for me. nice hostess.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank smithajeevanp
Reviewed 21 September 2009

Good, hot and tasty food with a clean room take away most of my anxiety about being away from home. I am free to concentrate on my work as I get excellent value. The room has a TV, minifridge and airconditioning. Have been staying there on all my visits to Delhi in the past one year and am now quite at home there.

George Ninan
VP Sales, Tech27 Systems

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank george9n
Reviewed 15 September 2009

It was a very pleasant experience staying with Amrit Guest house. Room was very clean and ambience was excellent. Last, but not the least, food was amazing!

I definitely plan to stay there again and recommending others too.

Regards,