I stayed here for 14 days on a business trip. On first arrival it's nice enough, clean, modern and understated. I opted for a club room for 8000INR a night. It was spacious, clean, comfortable bed, big TV and housekeeping did a good job every day. The food is great but more expensive than the surrounding restaurants, breakfast is a little strange (donuts???) but no real complaints. I witnessed a lot of locals having parties/celebrations in the hotel restaurant which must be a good thing. The area in Noida is ok despite appearances, at first I thought I was staying in a favela but you soon get used to it and at no time did I feel threatened walking around on my own (Westerner) although the locals do tend to stare, especially if you're on the Metro (which is perfectly safe too). You may be concerned at the amount of beeping the traffic does during the day but this completely dies down after maybe 11.30pm, Noida is NOT a 24-hour city.
Some colleagues stayed at the Radisson Blu which is not far away but looks more impressive while also being more expensive. The area around that is similar to Mosaic except less traffic... there is a large hotel to be built right across from the Radisson soon so check with them as it may get noisy, smelly and dusty!
Some things I'd change:
- It seems overstaffed at times, I don't need to have someone spoon my food onto my plate for me or to engage in inane conversation everytime I wait for the (very slow) lift.
- The Internet is too slow, Youtube was largely unusable. It's fine if all you need is to check emails or Facebook. Skype might be too much for it.
- Toast option at breakfast. Croissants are not a substitute.
- Laundry service puts two little plastic tags through every item, you need a knife or scissors to take them off (like you get with new clothes) and it quickly gets tedious.
- The air con blew right across my face while sleeping, even on the low setting.
- Occasional power cuts but the generator kicks in after about 20 seconds (this happened to my colleagues in the Radisson too!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MOSAIC HOTEL NOIDA, an upscale city centre business hotel provides an ideal choice for all visitors to Noida. An oasis of hospitality, it seeks to satisfy the accommodation and dinning needs of those travelling for business or leisure. Being a primarily corporate destination, the hotel is fully equipped with facilities and technology to cater to all the business needs to corporate travelers. Apart from the downtown location in vicinity of the commercial and shopping district, with metro station at less than 100 meters offers excellent connectivity to New Delhi and a 15 minutes seamless journey to Pragati Maidan, the event and exhibition hub of New Delhi.In addition to exceptional accommodation and dining facilities, we also offer special packages and promotions to make your experience even more memorable and enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, ClearTrip, TravelGuru, Stayzilla and Agoda so you can book your Mosaic Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.