“Awful staff, Noisy rooms”

Mosaic Boutique Hotel
Ranked #10 of 47 Hotels in Noida
Berlin
“Awful staff, Noisy rooms”
Reviewed 12 August 2011

Staff will definitely treat you differently as soon as the management has gone home at the end of the day. They blocked me from going to my room asking me to pay the bill NOW and I had to wait for them to prepare the documents for 20 minutes while they were sighting.
TVs are audible from a room to an other. Music from their underground restaurant was so loud that the floor of my room was vibrating 3 floors above.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank pl0ki
MosaicNoida, Front Office Manager at Mosaic Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, 10 September 2011
At the outset please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.
It is unfortunate for us that we were unable to deliver to your standards on this visit.
We pride ourselves in being compact business hotel providing personalized attention and service to every individual and our confidence comes from the fact that most of our business is of repeat guests who, in spite of the options available, prefer us as they are extremely comfortable with the accommodation and choice of food and beverage.

We regret in absence of any details from your end we shall not be able to investigate the matter. May we request you to kindly share your details in order for us to look into the matter and revert you back at the earliest.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Devon
Reviewed 27 March 2011

Travelled to Delhi to teach a training course in March 2011.
Reception was very efficient and I was in my room within minutes. A great relief after a long journey from the UK.
The room was very comfortable and very well sound proofed. A necessity as the overground Metro passed around 30 meters from my window. Views from the window were not inspiring but that is to be expected when staying in an area so close to the city centre, so no disapointment there.
Staff were extremely pleasant and helpful. They even sent someone with me to a cash point so that I didn't get lost.
Food was really good and the restraunt and bar facilities all you could expect.
Internet was the best I have experienced in Asia.
I had a thoroughly pleasant few days stay.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank philfrombudleigh
Chennai
Reviewed 19 January 2011

Had stayed here in the 1st week of Jan. Must admit that the food was just amazing, the rooms were clean and comfortable, the staffs were courteous, Check-In and Check out were smooth and fine. Overall had a very good experience. Would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Sathishk
Mumbai
Reviewed 30 September 2010

The stay at Hotel Mosaic was an absolutely fantastic experience. Very clean rooms with amazing and prompt room service. The restaurant, Latitude (though just one) has the highest standards in food, especially their seven course buffet.
The breakfast has a great spread which will leave you asking for no more. With assorted selection of croissants, cereals along with hot breakfast, it is the perfect start to a day.
The Dal Latitude and the salads with the live counter are not worth missing.
The rooms have a great ambience with a nice selection of accessories ranging from different types of pillows to the very intricately designed interiors.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled on business
2 Thank Harsh S
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 12 August 2010

I just wanted to take a second and compliment the entire staff at the Mosaic Hotel in Noida. I live in Dallas, Texas in the US however been traveling to the Noida area on business since 2008, which because of the overall value and especially because of the Quality Staff, I always request to stay at the Mosaic Hotel. The General Manager has developed an Awesome Staff (Like Mayank Goel, Meenu and Sunil to name a few).
Our business travels require us to be in the Noida area for 17 straight days each month, which the entire staff goes out of their way to ensure we have a quality stay, epsecially for being away from Home and Our Families for this long of a period.
Our India Corporate office has recommended that we stay at a hotel closer to our company business facilities, however me and my colleague Jay prefer and always request to stay at the Mosaic, again for it's overall value for the money, and especially for the Quality Staff that the General Manager has put together at this Noida Hotel.
I see that the Mosaic Hotel is now part of the Sterling Hotel Chain, which this entire Hotel Team at the Mosaic Hotel in Noida, will do a Awesome Job in representing the Sterling Hotel Chain based on my many past experiences.
What I do know for sure, I will always be staying at the Mosaic Hotel in Noida during my business trips to India and I look forward to seeing Friendly and Helpful Faces like those of Mayank, Meenu, Sunil and the entire Mosaic Hotel Team!
Thanks