Vedic Sutra Wellness Center
Open today: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
Feels like a new body....rejuvenated

I have had an amazing experience with Vedic Sutra. Every detail of the process and it's outcome(s... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
manikd47
New Delhi, India
via mobile
Aurvedic Treatment

Vedic Sutra is an Ayurvedic Panchakarma treatment center run by highly experienced Dr. Anu Jaiswal... read more

Reviewed 19 September 2022
919priyankaj

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Noida
from $95.00
from $115.00
from $190.04
More Info
All reviews panchakarma treatment anu dr medication doctor
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 December 2019

Had dull skin was major concern. Took Kansas facial( ayurvedic facial) and taking it every week my skin have shown too much improvement and glow is amazing. Thank you vedic Sutra.

Date of experience: December 2019
travellerindia1975, Manager at Vedic Sutra Wellness Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2019

Thanks Mini ,
Your kind words means alot, wish you all the best and intend to give constant good services for skin care.
Yes Kansa is one of our USP, we are only AYURVEDIC Center providing this exotic AYURVEDIC facial from last 2.5 years.
This facial have shown excellent results.
Regards
Vedic sutra

Reviewed 22 November 2019

I have very good experience with lot of joy ...... everything is good and dr. Anu support..... thank you so much..... have to visit....

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed 2 October 2019

amazing is the word, when I first reached, thought how will be the place n all, how will the service,, as u dont find good ayurveda stuff in Noida, but this place is amazing, therapist are very good... have taken many therapie with other places.. this is amongst the top three therapies I had .... awsome

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed 30 September 2019

Me and husband visited this place recently with a very little idea of what to expect apart from massages that they offered , but in reality it turned out to be one of the best places we visited.
Dr. Anu is very humble and eager help personality.
She knows what she is doing and treat her clients as her own family members.
I was suggested and took Marma therapy for my muscle pain, It was just an amazing experience of my life.
Whenever I come back to India I’ll visit them again for sure.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 8 September 2019

Dr Anu is the best ayurvedic doctor having clinic in noida. I had marma therapy here and get best resulty

Date of experience: September 2019