Open today: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
Aurvedic Treatment

Vedic Sutra is an Ayurvedic Panchakarma treatment center run by highly experienced Dr. Anu Jaiswal... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
919priyankaj
Trust worthy

I did take their treatment through online mode. The medication that the doctor has done through... read more

Reviewed 6 May 2022
dv2795
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Noida
from $115.00
from $95.00
from $85.00
More Info
All reviews panchakarma treatment anu dr medication doctor
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 October 2019

amazing is the word, when I first reached, thought how will be the place n all, how will the service,, as u dont find good ayurveda stuff in Noida, but this place is amazing, therapist are very good... have taken many therapie with other places.. this is amongst the top three therapies I had .... awsome

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed 30 September 2019

Me and husband visited this place recently with a very little idea of what to expect apart from massages that they offered , but in reality it turned out to be one of the best places we visited.
Dr. Anu is very humble and eager help personality.
She knows what she is doing and treat her clients as her own family members.
I was suggested and took Marma therapy for my muscle pain, It was just an amazing experience of my life.
Whenever I come back to India I’ll visit them again for sure.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 8 September 2019

Dr Anu is the best ayurvedic doctor having clinic in noida. I had marma therapy here and get best resulty

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank rohitjain007
Reviewed 14 August 2019 via mobile

✅I took detox therapy for 5 days, lost 3kgs and could see a glow on my face.

✅The ambience is really good and soothing. The doctor is a pro and staff is well trained and was well spoken

✅I was so inpressed by the quality services that I ended up taking a Kansa Facial session and Neo- Oxygen Facial

My body feels happy and relaxed, My skin is glowing. Will definitely visit again whenever I am back in this city

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 6 August 2019

I visited this centre for their renowned Marma therapy and I was so impressed that I ended up getting my laser hair removal treatment from here itself.
I was really satisfied with the therapeutic treatment as the staff knew exactly what to do for my back pain as well as releasing tension. The place has a really relaxing ambience.
The laser treatment has been successful for me as well.

The combination of Dr Anu's expertise and her talented staff makes it a truly wonderful experience. Hope they open more branches soon.

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank Yam456
travellerindia1975, General Manager at Vedic Sutra Wellness Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2019

Thanks a lot for your Review.