Vedic Sutra Wellness Center
Open today: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
Aurvedic Treatment

Vedic Sutra is an Ayurvedic Panchakarma treatment center run by highly experienced Dr. Anu Jaiswal... read more

Reviewed 19 September 2022
919priyankaj
Trust worthy

I did take their treatment through online mode. The medication that the doctor has done through... read more

Reviewed 6 May 2022
dv2795
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Noida
from $95.00
from $85.00
from $115.00
More Info
All reviews panchakarma treatment anu dr medication doctor
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2019 via mobile

✅I took detox therapy for 5 days, lost 3kgs and could see a glow on my face.

✅The ambience is really good and soothing. The doctor is a pro and staff is well trained and was well spoken

✅I was so inpressed by the quality services that I ended up taking a Kansa Facial session and Neo- Oxygen Facial

My body feels happy and relaxed, My skin is glowing. Will definitely visit again whenever I am back in this city

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 6 August 2019

I visited this centre for their renowned Marma therapy and I was so impressed that I ended up getting my laser hair removal treatment from here itself.
I was really satisfied with the therapeutic treatment as the staff knew exactly what to do for my back pain as well as releasing tension. The place has a really relaxing ambience.
The laser treatment has been successful for me as well.

The combination of Dr Anu's expertise and her talented staff makes it a truly wonderful experience. Hope they open more branches soon.

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank Yam456
travellerindia1975, General Manager at Vedic Sutra Wellness Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2019

Thanks a lot for your Review.

Reviewed 5 April 2019

last year while visiting india office friend ,gifted one ayurvedic therapy of 2 hr at this center. Enjoyed this therapy and enrolled for three more .Observed lot of health benefits all muscle pains completely vanished and body n skin was rejuvenated.
will visit again

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 23 March 2019

It's a wonderful experience with very friendly and polite Dr. Anu Jaiswal of course she is well orgniser and well experienced person and the staff is also well trained, very caring and very friendly. I wish to visit again the clinic and enjoy the treatment. Thanks to everyone.

Date of experience: March 2019