“Good budget hotel and closer to malls and eatouts”
Review of Fortune Inn Grazia

Fortune Inn Grazia
Ranked #3 of 52 Hotels in Noida
Reviewed 10 February 2012

Stayed at this hotel for 5 days on a business trip as it was closer to my place of work.

Good parts:
1) Rooms were tidy and comfortable
2) staff were polite and helpful
3) Had reasonable security for a four star hotel

Development needs:
1) Quality of food needs improvement and spread of dinner buffet was not adequate.
2) Can definately add in to the ambience of the room

Overall a good experience.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Milind N, General Manager at Fortune Inn Grazia, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2016

Namaste!!!

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge the receipt of your feedback on your recent stay at Fortune Inn Grazia Noida.

I’m pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our room services & facilities and also have noted your areas of concern with regards to food quality and buffet spread .

I am sad to hear that you did not like the menu curated for Earthen Oven -Indian specialty restaurant serving authentic north Indian cuisine .

We regret the inconvenience you have experienced, please be assured that we’ve established all the areas of concerns with regards to corrective action taken.

At Fortune Inn Grazia, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized services and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting with your good-self during your next visit to Fortune Inn Grazia Noida and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed 28 January 2012

The hotel is about an hour's drive from Delhi airport, in Nodia. It has a welcoming reception area with a coffee shop where you can eat pastries, get coffee etc. Just off this area is the bar, small but perfectly fine and a restaurant that seats about 50. The menu is mainly Indian cuisine, very nice and plenty of not too spicy alternatives! There's even curry at breakfast, and for the weak there is an adequate choice of "English" food! the room I stayed in (204) was great, nice comfy bed, small but adequate bathroom/shower, and wifi access. Upstairs on the roof is where you find the pool and the spa. Not much in the waynof facilities within walking distance so if you don't get a cab then the hotel is your base. The general manager greeted us every night during our stay, the staff were all excellent. I've stayed in lots of hotels worldwide and I can honestly say the service is as good as any I have stayed in. I'm back there in May and already looking forward to it.

• Stayed: January 2012

Namaste !!!

I’m pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services & facilities.

Reviewed 27 January 2012

I went for Training in Rockwell Autamation for a week and i stayed in Forturne Inn Grazia. It is very ideal place to relax after every training day. It is also near by shopping mall and metro station.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Milind N, Guest Relations Manager at Fortune Inn Grazia, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2016

Dear Raj,

Reviewed 22 December 2011

I stayed at Fortune for business purposes. The address I had to go was in Noida sector 62 so this hotel was a suitable option for me to stay at. Hotel is good and the staff are helpful. Breakfast is good for people who like Indian food. Do not expect so much if you are familiar with European style. I only had dinner once and it was decent.

For the internet connection I bought 1 week package for about 1000 INR. Speed and connectivity was good. But there was a problem with signalling in my room for about 1,5 day. I had to go to the lobby to check my emails.

Rooms are spacious and you have all amenities. Best part is bathroom and comfortable large bed. They also offer fresh fruits and bottled waters as complimentary everyday.

They need to work about soundproof systems. Isolation is not good at all. You can easily hear which tv channel your neighbor is watching.

Also there is a school just next to the hotel. They have a kind of morning ritual or something like that every early in the morning with a noise and some drum voices. So if you want to sleep in the morning, choose other rooms not facing to the schoolyard.

But it is far away from city center. If you are there for travel. That is a problem. Also there are no so many options around the hotel. Nearest metro station is about 15-20 minutes far away by walking. So hiring a rickshaw or bicycle taxis would be best and cheap options (10 to 50 INR). Metro to the city center (Connaught Place) takes about 25-30 minutes from Noida Sector 18 station.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business

Namaste!!!

I’m pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our room services & facilities and also have noted your areas of concern with regards to the Wi-Fi signal strength and noise disturbance

Reviewed 20 December 2011

I stayed there recently for a busniess trip and found the hotel to be quite good and also comparable to other hotels of same scale. Currently it is managed by Welcome group and it was quite a good experience. The dinner and breakfast were of excellent quality and was befitting welcome group image.
Though the location and surrounding are not all that great.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Milind N, General Manager at Fortune Inn Grazia, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Namaste !!!

Fortune Inn Grazia is conveniently located adjacent to the commercial and shopping hub of Sector -18 in Noida, close to corporates, multinational companies and other premier establishments. A perfect amalgam of convenience, comfort and great value, the hotel is perfectly suited to service the NCR region covering Noida, Ghaziabad and Delhi