“A place my favorite since my bachelor days...”
Review of Berco's

Berco's
Ranked #5 of 1,048 Restaurants in Noida
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2015

Nice food, lively ambiance, fast service and lovely food. What else one need when visiting a specialize restaurant like Bercos Garden. My better half loves their food preparation and presentation and little daughter like their garden with toys to play around and I like their hospitality. So, for us its a must visit place once in 2-3 month to savor our Chinese food buds. I am their regular customer since 2005-2006 when I used to work with HCL Infosystems, Sec-11, Noida. I used to visit their with my ex-colleagues and we always had good time and enjoy to the fullest during their happy hours.

Reviewed 13 May 2015

It was a team lunch and we choose Berco's for that. It has some of the best authentic chinese dishes. The ambience is great and food is good if you love Chinese !

Reviewed 1 May 2015 via mobile

Have been coming to bercos for last 20 years . Food is excellent , which keeps us getting here back again with a promos that we will not go back. Fortunately or unfortunately place is always full but no efforts are being made to enhance the kitchen to cater to the full restaurant. When it's few tables , prably you can't find a better Chinese in town but when it's full, avoid.

Reviewed 30 April 2015

This restaurant has been on of the frequent places i have visited. Each time i have come across a different taste, different services. Sometimes the experience has been great and sometimes a bit disappointing.
But off late the quality of food has deteriorated a bit. The place really needs a lot of freshness and energy.

Not a bad choice for Chinese meal.

Reviewed 29 April 2015

We often visit Bercos as we love the food.Its great Chinese and Thai food at good prices. Service is quick, possibly because there's almost always a crowd outside waiting to be seated. The ambience is warm and friendly. We often order in too and the food arrives fast. The last time I ordered i was given Rs 100 less in change. I called up the restaurant and they immediately sent it back. Its a ver small amount but the promptness with which they reacted ensured that we will go back to them everytime we want Thai or Chinese food. A meal for 3 costs around Rs 1500. BTW their lotus stem starter is superb!