6 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
clubmed.us
$556
View deal
5,031 results
All reviews zen pool family holiday french speaking waterski team family pool special thanks wonderful family main bar meal times special mention south africa great holiday evening entertainment glass bottom boat port louis beautiful beach gos
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 May 2022

I have just spent a blissful week at this wonderful resort. It is geared for families, and there are activities for all ages. The food was excellent - a wide variety of dietary requirements. The staff is friendly and helpful, and the rooms comfortable and clean.

Room tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter Corner suites are large and sunny
Reviewed 20 May 2022

I had an amazing time at Club Med! I loved the people's energy and their way to include everyone in the experience. There was never a dull moment from day until night. Special thanks to Lisa Favori for making my visit a memory I'll never forget!! <33

Reviewed 6 May 2022

I visited the hotel for 5 days together with my wife and two sons. I have to say that most of the things went as planned however some things simply didn't gel. We are not allowed to swim in the main pool or any other pool at night. Why? It does not make sense. We had no hot water in our rooms and it took them 3 days to repair. The food is ok but not exceptional. The Bar Lady Laeticia delivered fatastic personolised service and this was one of the main points that was positive.

Reviewed 2 May 2022

Amazing time at club med. Perfect Holliday. Nice Pools and great animation team. Special thanks to the main bar team David (Mike) and Laeticia, great service and amazing team together. Keep up the good job!! Team Holland

Reviewed 25 April 2022 via mobile

Just spent a weekend with family members. Our stay exceeds our expectation thanks to welcoming and excellent service and professionalism shown by Mr Kevin Narainsammy from Front Office/ Reception.
Food was great and room well maintained.
This was our third stay and look forward to be there for our next holiday.

Date of stay: April 2022