Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 102
View deal
Free cancellation until 31/10/21
Hotels.com
Booking.comUS$ 102
PricelineUS$ 102
eDreamsUS$ 102
1,025 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 September 2021 via mobile

We booked to stay here for a two nights staycation, four rooms six people. Before we checked in we ordered breakfast which I must say was excellent and was only matched by the very attentive service of the staff on duty. When checking time arrived confusion and Chaos started to show with the inability of the hotel receptionist, due to changes we made by telephone which had not been passed to the booking, we were left disappointed because they refused to honour the telephone changes.
The Hotel claims “47 Stylish Rooms”.All 4 of our rooms were dirty and extremely tired.
One room the TV had no sound, another had a major water ingress form the room above all were way below our expectations and over priced for the quality.
At the evening meal the restaurant as in morning was excellent, the food, service and price couldn’t be faulted, such a shame the Hotel element was so shabby and poor.
We checked out after only one night it was that bad, but did return to eat in the restaurant because that was so good..
We received excellent service in the restaurant and bar Throughout our visit particularly from Sam and Lola.
But the rooms are much nicer at the local premier inn.

Room tip: Don’t go
Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2021 via mobile

I came to the bridge on a Sunday for a roast…… I think I would even go as far to say that it might be one of the best I’ve ever had!! Was soo good! Me and my friend can’t stop talking about it! Also just wanted to say that the service was just as good and the staff and manager was fantastic! I can’t wait to return and would highly reccomed!

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 September 2021

Our first meal out with friends after Covid, everything was very relaxed & you feel comfortable when visiting here, obviously everything is more relaxed but still feel safe. Very clean & tidy. Lovely views of the Thames from the patio area. Food is excellent & a nice variable selection of drinks suiting all tastes. The pub is nicely laid out inside & bars are large enough to provide quick & easy service. The staff were friendly and clearly working extremely hard to provide good service.
I cannot comment on the rooms, we've only eaten here, however my company will often place people here if in the area and we only get positive comments from them.

1  Thank JazzGumbo
Reviewed 30 August 2021

Lovely sized room with a great view but bathroom was a bit tired and needed updating.
Breakfast was very good but I would have liked the option of cereal with milk and dairy yogurt (only soy yogurt available!)
Great location for RHS Wisley and Hampton Court.

Reviewed 30 August 2021 via mobile

The bathroom had mould and cobwebs. The lampshade in the bedroom had stains. Entrance to the rooms, after a certain time (for us it was 8.30pm) was through an outside fire exit, which guests were expected to slam closed behind them (so was left open a lot). They do not offer 'Do Not Disturb' signs so you have no choice of being disturbed or if you are out, someone coming into the room. No hotel information provided within the room, breakfast times etc. When I explained to the front desk about the room problems, I was greeted with a shrug.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple