“Windsurfing paddle boarding and so much more!!!”

Aqua Adicta Watersports
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Aqua Adicta Watersports is a small family run business located on the Mar Menor in Southern Spain. We offer sailing and windsurfing lessons, stand up paddle and also kayak safaris and power boat trips. We now offer donut rides which are suitable for all ages and new for 2018 we also have waterskiing and wakeboarding. We specialise in small group tutition and all of our activities are private so we can schedule them whenever you want.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Our family have been spending time sailing windsurfing kayaking and paddle boarding with Lesley and Julian for the last 7 yrs Julian has taught both our boys to windsurf from complete beginners to our eldest being in the welsh youth squad and even my husband has learnt !!! They are positioned on a fabulous beach and the mar menor is ideal for safe water activities and fun Their equipment is first rate tuition excellent for all ages and abilities And they couldn’t t be lovelier We will be booking our sessions again this year wouldn’t t be a holiday without our trips out with Lesley and Julian

LesleySing, Owner at Aqua Adicta Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

It will be great to see you all again... it wouldn't be summer without you!

All reviews
"fun"
in 5 reviews
"instructor"

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Julian was very patient as I am not the easiest person to teach, especially windsurfing! I progressed from being completely unable to do it this summer, from being able to cling on in one lesson, and by then end of four afternoons be able to gybe, stay on the board and go in any direction. The weather and conditions are perfect. They have a speedboat which means you can go anywhere on the Mar Menor but have a specific place they use nearby which is shallow enough to stand up in. My whole family including 3 children were with me windsurfing. The equipment is in good condition and appropriate for age and experience. They are flexible and good at keeping in touch regarding sailing conditions and wind. We will be booking again. A lovely way to spend an afternoon.

LesleySing, Owner at Aqua Adicta Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

We were so glad that you gave the windsurfing a go... and succeeded! You can now whizz along with the rest of the family :) . It will be great to see you all again next year - remember the winds tend to be stronger in springtime so if you want to fast that is a good time to visit.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Myself and my two sons (14 and 12) had our first sailing lesson with Lesley from Aqua Adicta today. The two hours flew by. Everyone had a great time, we learnt a lot and will definitely be back for more sailing and to try the windsurfing. Lesley and Julian made us feel right at home and comfortable from the start and I would highly recommend them to any family wanting to enjoy the Mar Menor from the water.

It was lovely to meet to you and I'm so glad you enjoyed your lesson.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

I am 9 years old and went with my mum to have a windsurfing lesson. My mum made me very proud because it was her first time and she only fell off three times!
Our instructor Julian was very patient and encouraging.
I would definitely recommend lessons here and will be back.

Hi - It's really great that you have found something new that you both enjoy doing together. Remember to look at our Facebook page as I posted up a couple of photos of you and your mum during the windsurfing lesson. We have a photo album for each season and your photo will be towards the end of the Sept-Nov 2017 album. It would be lovely to see you both again.