Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Lovely relaxing sea kayaking

Never done it before. My wife paddled with Leslie while I paddled with my 10 year old. Thoroughly... read more

Reviewed 28 August 2018
Jason R
via mobile
great experience

just like to thank Lesley and Julian for the windsurfing course I did in march this year weather... read more

Reviewed 20 April 2018
Eileen Y
Haworth, United Kingdom

All reviews all ages lesley kayaking windsurf abilities session lesson tuition beginners watersports equipment fun instructor
Reviewed 31 October 2017

Julian was very patient as I am not the easiest person to teach, especially windsurfing! I progressed from being completely unable to do it this summer, from being able to cling on in one lesson, and by then end of four afternoons be able to gybe, stay on the board and go in any direction. The weather and conditions are perfect. They have a speedboat which means you can go anywhere on the Mar Menor but have a specific place they use nearby which is shallow enough to stand up in. My whole family including 3 children were with me windsurfing. The equipment is in good condition and appropriate for age and experience. They are flexible and good at keeping in touch regarding sailing conditions and wind. We will be booking again. A lovely way to spend an afternoon.

LesleySing, Owner at Aqua Adicta Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

We were so glad that you gave the windsurfing a go... and succeeded! You can now whizz along with the rest of the family :) . It will be great to see you all again next year - remember the winds tend to be stronger in springtime so if you want to fast that is a good time to visit.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Myself and my two sons (14 and 12) had our first sailing lesson with Lesley from Aqua Adicta today. The two hours flew by. Everyone had a great time, we learnt a lot and will definitely be back for more sailing and to try the windsurfing. Lesley and Julian made us feel right at home and comfortable from the start and I would highly recommend them to any family wanting to enjoy the Mar Menor from the water.

It was lovely to meet to you and I'm so glad you enjoyed your lesson.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

I am 9 years old and went with my mum to have a windsurfing lesson. My mum made me very proud because it was her first time and she only fell off three times!
Our instructor Julian was very patient and encouraging.
I would definitely recommend lessons here and will be back.

Hi - It's really great that you have found something new that you both enjoy doing together. Remember to look at our Facebook page as I posted up a couple of photos of you and your mum during the windsurfing lesson. We have a photo album for each season and your photo will be towards the end of the Sept-Nov 2017 album. It would be lovely to see you both again.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I would thoroughly recommend Aqua Adicta Watersports. We recently had our first sailing lesson with them and the whole experience was great. We will definitely be returning.

LesleySing, Owner at Aqua Adicta Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

I'm so glad you enjoyed your sailing lesson. We would love to see you again :)

Reviewed 2 August 2017

We had so much fun! We were a party of 8, 2 Mums 2 Dads and four Tennage boys
Lesley and Julian arranged Stand up Paddle , kayaking and donuts it was like the Mar Menor Olympics ,great instruction fun games , the day zoomed by with belly laughs .
Great day for all ages and abilities , Top Tip ladies were your shorts over your bikini.
10 years we have been holidaying in our villa , I wish we had found Aqua Adicta sooner,
thank you for a fantastic day we will be back next year .

LesleySing, Owner at Aqua Adicta Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

It was lovely to meet you all and we enjoyed our time with you as well! I do hope you like the photos on our Facebook page.