We have just recently returned from this great hotel in Santa Eulalia;
The Good Points were -
* Peaceful and quiet hotel, not many children running about ( not that I've anything against them ) so it was great just to chill out ..
* Spotlessly clean hotel
* Amazing free spa - not too big, but enough for us, so we made good use of it, as the weather was quite changeable
* Food was great for the first few days - especially the breakfast, where there was champagne to make a bucks fizz, and great omelette's made to order ....But as it was the last week of the season, it deteriorated towards the end, as there were not many guests left. A suggestion would be to keep up the standard till the end, As we were disappointed with the quality and quantity standard of food the last few nights.
* The staff were brilliant - so friendly and helpful, especially the reception and bar staff.
* We had a lovely spacious room. I requested a pool view and the hotel replied back to let me know the extra cost - which I declined. When we arrived we were given the keys to a fabulous sea view room, which was spotlessly clean, and had the sun every afternoon.
* The area around the hotel was lovely - quite rugged, but very beautiful
* Fantastic beach bar next door - Mango's which people have raved about. This really made our holiday - just being able to chill out on a sun lounger, overlooking the sea, with a jug of champagne sangria, what could be better !!!!
* A brilliant supermarket just a few minutes walk - which enabled us to stock our mini bar up.... the cheapest prices in Spain I'm sure....
The negatives for us.....
* Quite a way from the centre of Santa Eulalia but this is more than made up by the beautiful walk
along the coastal path
* Ibiza was quiet at end of Oct but we knew it would be - I would love to go back earlier in the season.
* Entertainment was quite dire - as others have mentioned, it's only on 3 nights a week. Although there was a girl group on while we were there - and they were great.
* There was no Library or anywhere to exchange your books, I was very disappointed with this, as I am an avid reader on holiday and can go through a book a day. Obviously with the restricted luggage allowance, I only took a couple of books with me, expecting to be able to exchange the ones I had. Thanks though to the guests who were leaving and did leave their magazines, which I made use of...
Would we go there again......yes definitely. We were pretty lucky with the weather at the end of October, but I don;t think I would have enjoyed the remoteness as much if the weather had been poor, as I would definitely have been bored. We just chilled out, and felt totally refreshed when we returned back home, ready for work and the Winter months ahead ....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the sea and 800 m away from the beach. Rooms and Suites: Heating/ air-conditioning. Satellite TV. Minibar. Terrace. Suites have in addition living room. Spa & wellness center. Sport & Leisure: Swimming pool, children's pool. Table tennis. Billiard. Evening shows. Gastronomy: Generous breakfast and dinner buffet. Show cooking. Lounge bar with terrace and snack service. Services: Luggage storage. Swimming pool towels. Rental of bathrobes. Shop with handicrafts products. Medical service. Foreign exchange. Car rental. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grupotel Santa Eularia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Grupotel Santa Eularia
- Grupotel Santa Eulalia
- Grupotel Santa Eularia Hotel Ibiza/Santa Eulalia Del Rio