Sol Beach House Ibiza by Melia(Santa Eulalia del Rio)
US$ 318
US$ 267
Tropic Garden Aparthotel(Santa Eulalia del Rio)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 342
US$ 292
US$ 651
US$ 482
Invisa Hotel La Cala(Santa Eulalia del Rio)(Great Value!)
US$ 235
US$ 140
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 177/night.

Aguas de Ibiza(Santa Eulalia del Rio)
US$ 432
US$ 421
Hotel Tres Torres(Santa Eulalia del Rio)(Great Value!)
US$ 212
US$ 204
  • Free Breakfast
Palladium Hotel Don Carlos(Santa Eulalia del Rio)
Free cancellation until 23/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 403
US$ 310
Iberostar Santa Eulalia(Santa Eulalia del Rio)
US$ 359
US$ 269
iberostar.com
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 185
  • Pool
ME Ibiza(Santa Eulalia del Rio)
US$ 563
US$ 534
Priceline
All reviewsno liftrestaurant streetair conbudget hotelsanta eulaliagreat base to exploreserved its purposerooms are basicclean poolcatch the ferryshort walk to the harbourcontinental stylerecommend this resortroom overlooking the pooldefinitely stay here againbus stationclose to the hotel
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Spent 5 nights at this hotel in Ibiza. It was booked a week before departure.
This hotel is 2star rated. But please dont let that put you off.
The hotel staff are very polite and ever so friendly. The rooms are of a good size and very clean. The Bed & Breakfast that we booked was just fine. Food in the dinning room was fresh and a good selection.
The pool area was quite pleasant. And it was cleaned every day.
The hotel is situated about a 10 minute stroll to the beach amd marina.
Beach is nice and clean. Safe for children. A short stroll along the marina lies plenty of cafes, bars & restaurants.so plenty to eat and drink. Day or Night. Plus you can relax in the sun with a cool drink. Look at all the Yachts moored in the marina.
I would recommend this resort in Ibiza. Santa Eulalia as it is very family friendly. The hotel was very nice. Like i said. Its 2Star. But its very clean and very friendly. Just doesnt have many thrills. So if you are looking for a nice resort. Decent hotel where you get value for money. I would have a look at this resort and hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Robert D
azuLineHotels, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at azuLine Hotel Mediterraneo, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Dear Robert,

We love your comments and review - thank you so much! :)

It has been a pleasure to provide you such a nice holiday and are very happy to know that our azuLine Hotel Mediterraneo has surpassed your expectations.
We would like to thank you especially for your nice words about our team - they will also be pleased to receive them!

Looking forward to welcoming you very soon again!

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Had a short holiday and stay at azuline mediterraneo and overall it was a really pleasant stay!! Rooms were tidy, comfortable, comfy and balcony was great. The pool was clean and comfortable and no problems for a sun bed. But azuline you need to sort the hotel room doors they bang so loudly they sound through the whole corridors!!! They need door slowers on the top so they close slowly and don't disturb you. Staff were nice and friendly. The location is really good and a short walk to beach and restaurants. Showers hot.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank niki4546
azuLineHotels, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at azuLine Hotel Mediterraneo, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Dear Niki,
Thank you very much for your wonderful review about your holidays at our hotel.
It is a great pleasure to know that you enjoyed so much our facilities and location. We specially appreciate your comments about our staff, we will trasmit to them your positive words.
Thanks again your time. We hope to welcome you back very soon!

Reviewed 31 August 2017

We found the hotel to be well situated about five minutes’ walk from the harbour and beach. We liked the clean pool; we liked the good sized room with a balcony over-looking the pool, the surprisingly comfortable beds, the reasonable sized bathroom with plenty of hot water, the regular change of clean towels and sheets and the spotlessly clean room.

However, we did not like a couple of unfriendly, and at times unhelpful, staff at the desk and bar. We were provided with incorrect information about buses to Ibiza - wrong bus number and bus stop - and we weren’t informed that we had to buy tickets prior to getting on the bus. We were not impressed that a hotel that has 60 rooms only has one iron which the staff couldn’t locate and only a couple of hairdryers which weren’t available when we wanted to use one. We were not impressed that we had to pay 20 Euros (for 2 items only) for an erratic WiFi although we managed to connect to free WiFi in the local restaurants. The cost for extras for a week could set you back another 20 Euros each for Air Con, use of a Safe, use of TV and yet another 20 Euros for a tray of tea and coffee.

In conclusion then, the hotel itself was good value for money if you don't include all the extras, but in our view it was tired. If the hotel underwent refurbishment it would benefit from having a lift installed. The pictures of the hotel on the web are misleading and must have been taken when the hotel was new. The view from the pool and our balcony was of lots of big buildings and a very large crane that hung towards us like a malevolent vulture. If you want to book here we recommend you bring your own kettle, iron and hairdryer and have breakfast on the sea front at the Atenea Ibiza – they also do a mean cocktail! As an addendum we were pleasantly surprised that we weren’t charged for the buffet breakfast!

Room Tip: Room overlooking the pool best choice
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Dear guest,

We would like to thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel on TripAdvisor.

On the one hand, we are glad to know that our cleaning services and some of our facilities (pool and rooms) exceeded your expectations.

On the other hand, we are sorry for your impression about our personal and the extra services. We would like to highlight that all these services are free and (as you said) they are an extra service of the hotel.

Moreover, it is not correct that our guests have to pay € 20 for the air conditioner and € 20 for the TV, they only have to leave a deposit that is returned at the end of the stay.

We appreciate your review as, thanks to it, we've had the opportunity to clarify all the issues about the extra services and their price.

Kind regards.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Had 10 days in this hotel on an excellent value break from Jet2. It is a 2 star hotel and obviously you get what you pay for. Rooms are smallish but adequate. Balcony is small but OK. Bathroom is quite large with a bath and a shower. Pool area is OK. Location of the hotel is very good being close to the central square - bus station and the restaurant street. The hotel is quiet on a night with little traffic noise Breakfast is adequate of the continental style with cold meats, cheese, etc. Air con comes free with a returnable deposit. Rooms are well cleaned with towels regularly replaced. You can hire a kettle and supplies for 20 euros - although if you want English tea splurge 2 euros on some teabags from a shop. All in all very adequate and great VFM

Room Tip: Ask for first floor if you are worried about there not being a lift.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank CarolHull_UK
azuLineHotels, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at azuLine Hotel Mediterraneo, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Dear Carol,

First of all, we would like to thank you for leaving such a positive comments about our azuLine Hotel Mediterraneo.

It has been a pleasure to provide you a nice stay and we are very happy to know that you have felt comfortable :) All our services are adequated to our category but we work hard to make sure that the standard quality is as higher as possible!

Looking forward to welcoming you again in the future!

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

It was my first time in this resort & it is lovely not a clubbers paradise but a good base as you can explore the island by ferry or bus which are both very close to the hotel so it is not in a bad spot for that purpose.
Quick check in, tourist tax was 7.70 euros for a week. I paid 15 euros for the safe & you have to leave 10 euro deposit.
Air conditioning is free but you pay 10 euro deposit for the remote.
There was a small flat screen tv in the room which was free but again you pay 10 euro deposit for 2 remotes, as I know my way round menus I managed to change the language so I got a load of tv channels to watch.
Phone in the room, balcony was small but had 2 chairs & a table on it.
The wifi you had to pay & it was 20 euro for the week as I feel this should be free in this day & age I did not pay it so can't comment on speed/areas covered.
Thankfully plenty of free wifi in surrounding bars/restaurants to use.
There is no lift which was not an issue for me with my case as I was placed in room 101 not a good place if you were in a wheelchair.
I was b & b for my stay & you only have continental as a choice no hot food so slightly disappointed. What was there was adequate but I would not pay extra for it had I known about lack of choice.
Staff were all friendly, hotel was clean in all areas, room cleaned every day & towels changed when you wanted.
There was a comfy bed, plenty of wardrobe space, hangers & storage.
24/7 reception where you could leave your room key which was handy as the key ring was a big one.
Pool area is small but I never struggled for a sun bed when I used it, beds comfy but as I worship the sun you would sometimes struggle to move the bed around due to a certain sunny area being busy, the pool was not covered in sun all day.
Unfortunately due to my room location, near the stairs there was noise from people going up & down them all times of day/night also my room was on a main road at the rear of the hotel which was busy all day & into the night with buses & traffic in general, due to the old wooden patio doors in the room they would rattle so again the noise off them were awful.
Thankfully I was not in the room much so put up with it for the week but did mention it upon checkout as something I feel they need to address.
I also mentioned to them the poor lighting in the bathroom as something they could do with addressing.
There is no noise from bars etc at the hotel which is a bonus.
There is a notice about keeping your room on but this is at an extra charge at time I was staying I did not have the option as hotel was full.
There is somewhere to leave your luggage but due to it being busy my case ended up in the dining room there are no shower facilities & I was advised to use the shower at the pool which is not acceptable for me.
Overall it is not a bad hotel, I believe it needs upgrading in places especially the points I raised about my room.
I did have a lovely holiday overall but I would not return to this hotel if I stayed in that resort as everything had a cost but with a few tweaks they could improve it.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank JarraBabe
azuLineHotels, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at azuLine Hotel Mediterraneo, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Dear guest,

Many thanks for sharing your comments with us.

It is pleasant to know that the thoughtful cleanliness and the comfort of the bed surpassed your expectations - thank you!

The continued improvement is very important to us in azuLine, and in this sense, we will take serious account of your comments to consider all possible changes. At this point, we would like to say that all our facilities and services are adequated to our category and our guests.

Thanks again for leaving a comment about our azuLine Hotel Mediterraneo.

Kind regards.