azuLine Hotel Mediterraneo
Invisa Hotel La Cala(Santa Eulalia del Rio)(Great Value!)
US$ 213
US$ 205
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Invisa Hotel Club Cala Verde(Santa Eulalia del Rio)
US$ 354
  • Pool
Iberostar Santa Eulalia(Santa Eulalia del Rio)
US$ 349
US$ 332
  • Pool
Sol Beach House Ibiza by Melia(Santa Eulalia del Rio)
US$ 270
ME Ibiza(Santa Eulalia del Rio)
US$ 445
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 504/night.

Tropic Garden Aparthotel(Santa Eulalia del Rio)(Great Value!)
US$ 268
US$ 220
  • Pool
Aguas de Ibiza(Santa Eulalia del Rio)
US$ 550
US$ 448
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 524/night.

US$ 578
US$ 483
Caribe Ibiza Hotel(Es Canar)(Great Value!)
US$ 166
US$ 161
  • Pool
Duquesa Playa(Santa Eulalia del Rio)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsno liftrestaurant streetair conbudget hotelsanta eulaliagreat base to exploreclean poolcatch the ferryshort walk to the harbourcontinental stylerecommend this resortrooms are basicsmall hotelroom overlooking the poolbed breakfastdefinitely stay here againbus station
Reviewed 26 August 2017

Had 10 days in this hotel on an excellent value break from Jet2. It is a 2 star hotel and obviously you get what you pay for. Rooms are smallish but adequate. Balcony is small but OK. Bathroom is quite large with a bath and a shower. Pool area is OK. Location of the hotel is very good being close to the central square - bus station and the restaurant street. The hotel is quiet on a night with little traffic noise Breakfast is adequate of the continental style with cold meats, cheese, etc. Air con comes free with a returnable deposit. Rooms are well cleaned with towels regularly replaced. You can hire a kettle and supplies for 20 euros - although if you want English tea splurge 2 euros on some teabags from a shop. All in all very adequate and great VFM

Room Tip: Ask for first floor if you are worried about there not being a lift.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank CarolHull_UK
azuLineHotels, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at azuLine Hotel Mediterraneo, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Dear Carol,

First of all, we would like to thank you for leaving such a positive comments about our azuLine Hotel Mediterraneo.

It has been a pleasure to provide you a nice stay and we are very happy to know that you have felt comfortable :) All our services are adequated to our category but we work hard to make sure that the standard quality is as higher as possible!

Looking forward to welcoming you again in the future!

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

It was my first time in this resort & it is lovely not a clubbers paradise but a good base as you can explore the island by ferry or bus which are both very close to the hotel so it is not in a bad spot for that purpose.
Quick check in, tourist tax was 7.70 euros for a week. I paid 15 euros for the safe & you have to leave 10 euro deposit.
Air conditioning is free but you pay 10 euro deposit for the remote.
There was a small flat screen tv in the room which was free but again you pay 10 euro deposit for 2 remotes, as I know my way round menus I managed to change the language so I got a load of tv channels to watch.
Phone in the room, balcony was small but had 2 chairs & a table on it.
The wifi you had to pay & it was 20 euro for the week as I feel this should be free in this day & age I did not pay it so can't comment on speed/areas covered.
Thankfully plenty of free wifi in surrounding bars/restaurants to use.
There is no lift which was not an issue for me with my case as I was placed in room 101 not a good place if you were in a wheelchair.
I was b & b for my stay & you only have continental as a choice no hot food so slightly disappointed. What was there was adequate but I would not pay extra for it had I known about lack of choice.
Staff were all friendly, hotel was clean in all areas, room cleaned every day & towels changed when you wanted.
There was a comfy bed, plenty of wardrobe space, hangers & storage.
24/7 reception where you could leave your room key which was handy as the key ring was a big one.
Pool area is small but I never struggled for a sun bed when I used it, beds comfy but as I worship the sun you would sometimes struggle to move the bed around due to a certain sunny area being busy, the pool was not covered in sun all day.
Unfortunately due to my room location, near the stairs there was noise from people going up & down them all times of day/night also my room was on a main road at the rear of the hotel which was busy all day & into the night with buses & traffic in general, due to the old wooden patio doors in the room they would rattle so again the noise off them were awful.
Thankfully I was not in the room much so put up with it for the week but did mention it upon checkout as something I feel they need to address.
I also mentioned to them the poor lighting in the bathroom as something they could do with addressing.
There is no noise from bars etc at the hotel which is a bonus.
There is a notice about keeping your room on but this is at an extra charge at time I was staying I did not have the option as hotel was full.
There is somewhere to leave your luggage but due to it being busy my case ended up in the dining room there are no shower facilities & I was advised to use the shower at the pool which is not acceptable for me.
Overall it is not a bad hotel, I believe it needs upgrading in places especially the points I raised about my room.
I did have a lovely holiday overall but I would not return to this hotel if I stayed in that resort as everything had a cost but with a few tweaks they could improve it.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank JarraBabe
azuLineHotels, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at azuLine Hotel Mediterraneo, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Dear guest,

Many thanks for sharing your comments with us.

It is pleasant to know that the thoughtful cleanliness and the comfort of the bed surpassed your expectations - thank you!

The continued improvement is very important to us in azuLine, and in this sense, we will take serious account of your comments to consider all possible changes. At this point, we would like to say that all our facilities and services are adequated to our category and our guests.

Thanks again for leaving a comment about our azuLine Hotel Mediterraneo.

Kind regards.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with my partner & 17 year old son, on the whole the hotel was good, very clean with friendly & helpful staff. I booked one room for three people, upon arrival I was a little shocked, the room had two single beds & one very small bed in the corner. The picture of the room on the website looked so much bigger & completely different, a little deceiving.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Teresa B

Dear Teresa,

Thank you for sharing your opinion with us through Tripadvisor, and for your very kind words about the thoughtful cleaning!

We are sorry to read that your first impressions were not adequated to your expectations. At this point, we would like to say that our efficient reception staff is there to attend any request of our guests by doing their best to fulfill their expectations.

Nevertheless, we will consider seriously your comments and check it to avoid that any picture misleads our guests.

Thanks again for your comments.

Kind regards.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

We were glad of the air conditioning as the temperature didn't get much below 30 degrees C in late July. The beds were very comfortable and the room was cleaned every day. We requested a high up room with a pool view and were glad to arrive and be on the top floor with a pool view. All in all a very clean and comfortable hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Alpharooms

Dear Pedro,

Nice to read your great review :) Thank you for your words!

We are very pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Indeed, the cleanliness is a very important point to us, and appreciate your words about it.

Looking forward to welcoming you very soon again!

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Lovely staff very helpful very clean we was on the 3 floors witch was not good as no lift and was very hot it was a killer also bar was only till 7 far to early also doors to balcony was very old and noises but in a good location would go back if lifts are installed and on lower floor would be excellent if hairdryer and kettle was in every room as standard

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jenni T
azuLineHotels, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at azuLine Hotel Mediterraneo, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Dear Jenni,

Thank you for sharing your opinion with us through Tripadvisor!

We are happy to receive such great feedback about the service provided by our staff - thank you for it! Also, nice to know that the location has been perfect for your holiday plans.

We will take account of your comments and consider any possible improvement. We hope to welcome you back again in the future to enjoy the changes done!