“Highly recommendable!!!”

Bollywood
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 37
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Restaurante Con Comidas Tradicional Y Autentica India. Ingredientes Frescas Y De Alta Qualidad. Abierto Todos Los Dias En Agosto De Las 19:00 Hasta Las 00:00 Medianoche.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I visited with family to the restaurant twice during my stay and loved the food. Friendly service with lots of choice. Definitely would love to go again

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 7 February 2018

I've visited the Bollywood a numbers of times, always friendly service and great food! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Visited this restaurant on holiday back in September 2017 and I'm usually sceptical about Indian food when on holiday but this place is great. Genuine authentic Indian food and I had one of the best chicken balti I have ever had. It was so good we visited twice in 10 days and we were half board at the hotel! Hope to come back one day.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 30 October 2017

This restaurant was highly recommended. Not impressed with service or food. So a big disappointment. would not recommend to anyone

1  Thank Jim M
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

My partner and I visited this restaurant last night. We rang to book a table. Restaurant was very busy. Nearly full, which shows how popular it is as its off season at the moment. We had the onion Bhaji and fish pakora (may have been called something different). They were absolutely lovely - nice and light not greasy at all. We thoroughly enjoyed them. Some of the best we have had. We then had the traditional fish curry, some jinga, aloo gobi, vegetable rice and peshwari naan. This was some of the best Indian food I have had anywhere ,certainly the best naan. They serve cobra beer too which is nice. Before we left we had some guava schnapps on the house which was a nice touch. The restaurant is in a lovely location on the marina and you can eat inside or out. The decor is both quirky and tasteful. It was a lovely setting to have our evening meal. I would definitely recommend a visit. My husband likes his food hot and I like mine medium. They ask your preference when ordering and cook to your liking. They got it perfect for both of us. Thank you.

1  Thank pigwidgeon_11