All reviewsbuena vistaair consanta eulaliaspent nights hereloved the pool areaibiza citypaellapool towelsyogurtsuperior roombars and restaurantsbalconyeurossunbedschilloutkeysignal
Reviewed 16 July 2015

chilled out :) family run hotel is amazing ,pool area was fantastic piped chill out music while you relax by the beautiful pool staff excellent couldn't do enough for you .
lovely areas to sit and eat and chill out with lovely furniture ornaments etc
cant wait to return :)

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank dawn_bramley
Reviewed 14 July 2015

Rather selfishly I resisted posting a comment following our visit to Hotel Beaunavista in July 2014. Not because I had nothing to say but I wanted to keep this hidden gem quiet in case too many visitors spoilt the best thing about this hotel, it's tranquility.
My wife and I stumbled across the Hotel Beaunavista three years ago while taking an end of season holiday at another hotel. The hotel was closed for the winter but its traditional colonial style and secluded location made us search the Internet in our return to the UK. It appeared we weren't the only ones keen on this hotel as it was taking bookings for the following season very quickly and it was only October. Not to miss out we booked and were not disappointed. We've since returned and looking to book again for 2016. I don't want to say too much about the Hotel Beaunavista because I would urge you to book and discover for yourself. However, if you are looking for a loud, in your face, modern hotel then look elsewhere. If you want peace, quiet and total relaxation then what are you waiting for? The shabby hippy chic theme runs throughout the hotel, with fantastic quirky features that remind you are staying in the first hotel built in Santa Eulalia. Oh, and the food.....best I've eaten anywhere and try the iced teas too!
Of the very few negatives, there are a lot of steps (77 from the main road to our room) so not for those with walking difficulties. Although some families bring young children, we wouldn't, not only because there isn't much to occupy them but more because it's just not a children's place. I would urge the hotel management to do two things.....put lots of signs around the pool saying SHH! SILENT POOL and boost the free wifi so it reaches all parts of the hotel and grounds.
Also, do not be put off by its 2 star rating. Sure, no trouser press or teasmaid but I've stayed in 4 star hotels that aren't a patch on this one.
So adiós Hotel Beaunavista.... See you again next year! If not sooner,

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
5  Thank lovethesunshine123
Reviewed 18 June 2015

Beautifully laid out and chilled. Cushions, canopies and curtains everywhere. Lovely gardens and pool area to relax in. Continental breakfast with a variety of meats, fruits, rolls etc. Staff always friendly and helpful. Room was adequate, stayed in the family room which had 2 double beds (no balcony) and air con. Few minutes walk to the seafront, where there is a variety of restaurants and bars. Would definately stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 June 2015

The hotel is family run and provides a chilled calm atmosphere with Ibiza chic design. It is a very special place with lovely staff who were always helpful. The bar area is set out with lounging sofas, white nets and beautiful cusions which creates an amazing chilled zone. The food is a must in the restaurant, the chef is amazing, we ate here many times during the 2 weeks we stayed. I can recomend the cave area with the 1833 oil press for a romantic meal, we had our 25th wedding anniversary meal in there and we were spoilt rotten. I can confirm there are a lot of steps upto and also within the hotel, we were in a rural room with a sea view and our own private sun terrace, ths can be accessed by the road behind if you have a hire car. Loved every minute, did not want to leave, we have visited Santa Eulalia many times and when we come back we will definately visit this hotel again.

Room Tip: Rural rooms are lovely and worth the extra for a stunning sea view
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2015

Sorry to say that I was glad to only be staying two nights. The 'garden room' was a bit cramped. Attractive shower in the room but with no curtain; no door between the toilet and the sleeping area. Nice terrace with overlooking the lovely gardens and views out to the sea. Limited choice at breakfast. Garden restaurant was being refurbished. Staff were friendly enough but performed their duties in a perfunctory manner. WiFi was available in the main hotel building but did not reach the bedroom.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple