All reviewslarge balconypool towels are providedexcept sundaywashing machineplay parkbit datedbed apartmentibiza townbenitodialesaccommodationmarinacleanersreceptionholidaytaxis
Reviewed 4 January 2017

I dont normally write reviews but i have decided to do it this time as i read alot before i bought my first Timeshare. Lucky for us i knew the area quiete well so i knew the location was perfect.We bought our timeshare last year and visited for the first time in July 2016 and im very happy with my purchase. The apartment are well maintained,yes people say they are dated .Me and my wife like modern but alot of ibiza is like this decor wise.Its only the furnidhings that are a bit dated but they are not damaged so if we can manage and are happy then im sure 99% of you will be happy. the grounds are well maintained and the pool was cleaned everyday. Clean towels and room cleaned every day. The apartments are a great size,that have everything you need they even have a dishwasher!! we are a family of 5 and we were very happy with the space . Beautiful view over the marina. Our childreen are still young so its a great location for young or older people as its only a minute stroll to all the bars,restraunts around the marina,everything is there that you need. A great cocktail bar EL CAFE, and there is a great Irish bar NEMOS that serves amazing food and the owners are really nice too. To be honest we have been going there now for 4 years and there is not one bad bar or restraunt in this area Santa Eulia,probably why all the spanish visit here on holiday too. The beach is lovely and clean and there are plenty water sports or boat trip to visit ibiza town,Es Cana andformentera which is worth seeing. Its like paradise the beaches and the water are crystal clear. If you have any issues at the complex the staff are brilliant,you would think you were staying at a 5star hotel with the service you get .Benito is top class and would do anything to help if he could . THe 2 timeshare reps are very nice aswell and they always come past and say hello . We liked it so much here we bought another week . We have high expectations and i love it.
the Deakin family

Room Tip: marina view
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank DEAKS1CLAN
Reviewed 29 November 2016

We went to Es Pueto in mid November for a week on an II exchange. We had a lovely restful week in an apartment with a view over the marina. The apartments are quiet, clean and very well located with a decent kitchen. Most of the restaurants in the lovely town were open, though some in the marina were not open in the evening, but in the main part of town there was a great selection of really good restaurants.

The only negatives about the resort was that we found the bed uncomfortable and the jacuzzi pool wasn't really hot enough. There is also no on site parking but there is a large but rough free open car park opposite. The weather was also quite mixed but you can get around that.

The biggest asset the resort has is the receptionist / manager Benito. He was brilliant.

Room Tip: Get a room with a marina view.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Baldipaul
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

Our 2nd visit to Es Puerto in Santa Eulalia. And even though the weather was slightly disappointing, we've had driving rain, strong winds and thunderstorms the food, that can now be found at restaurant that is to be found underneath the apartments ehich is open to non residents, is OUT OF THIS WORLD. An Italian restaurant run by a family, Luca, the eldest son is waiter and bar man, and his momma is the chef. I can take or leave pasta, but after eating here will never be able to eat it again without saying 'it's not as good as mommas ' truly wonderful and anyone visiting Santa Eulalia must try it. Special board of the night for just 8/9€ plus mommas desserts. A magical experience.
The service at Es Puerto as been excellent as well. Benito on reception is a world of knowledge on the whole Island, apartments kept exceptionally clean, lovely little pool, although even in October on a hot day maybe not quite enough sunbeds.
Look forward to visiting again soon.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chris H
Reviewed 10 October 2016

We went there on an Interval International exchange from 1st to 8th October.The resort grounds are lovely and it is very close to the beach/promenade at Santa Eulalia which is lovely with lots of bars and resteraunts..The appartment itself was dated with furniture that we had in our home resort in Spain in the eighties. While it was big enough for 2 of us (1 bedroom) I would not have liked to have had to use the sofa bed to accomodate more people.The kitchen was tiny with no work space and any food preparation had to be done in the living area.There were no facilities other than the pool which was very clean.I liked the area and would like to return but I would not return to this resort as I do not feel it is up to the normal standard I expect from I.I

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank CITY-BREAKER775
Reviewed 30 August 2016

The location really is amazing. Very close to a vast number of different restaurants, shops, supermarkets and a lovely beach. Great little playpark in front of the apartments which my 5 year old loved. There is a gorgeous restaurant on site, run by Luca who is amazing and there are some great Balinese beds which we loved when we spent time by the pool. The apartments are very well equipped but if I'm honest they could do with updating, the mattresses aren't the most comfortable and the showers and hot water system could be improved. Benito on reception is so helpful and very welcoming.

Room Tip: Numbers ending 2-6 definitely have the best views. 107 has a great balcony
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family