“Perfect way to travel”
Review of Transfair

Transfair
Ranked #3 of 5 Transportation in Alvor
More attraction details
Owner description: Private Algarve transfers at fair prices. All vehicles are new and with free Wi-Fi. Professional, courteous service. Tolls included in rates. Transfair donates 1 euro per fare to Cracep - a local institution that supports children with developmental and motor disabilities.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We used this service to transport 8 people to a wine tasting at a vineyard 20k's away. The van provided was excellent and the driver was a great guy. I checked with 4 other transportation companies and they were the least expensive but with a fabulous offering. I highly recommend them.

Transfair, Diretor-Geral at Transfair, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Thank you for your kind review, hope to see you next year again.
Kind regards

in 4 reviews
"trips"
"apartment"

Reviewed 6 August 2017

I used Transfair for an airport drop-off yesterday morning and they provided an efficient, professional and friendly service. As I queued for check-in I realised I had left my computer bag and passport in the car. I called their central number and they contacted the driver of the car who immediately turned around and returned to the airport, and I made my flight. I would like to thank the team at Transfair for this superb service (and for being so nice). I highly recommend them.

Transfair, Diretor-Geral at Transfair, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Thank you for your kind review, we hope that you can use our services again.
Best regards from Transfair team.

Paulo Arsénio

Reviewed 18 July 2017

While visiting Algarve, Portugal we were fortunate enough to be referred to Paulo of Transfair transportation for all our car travel needs including an airport transfer to Faro airport. Paulo and his team are the most professional service we have ever used. They are all about comfort, safety and their vehicles are top notch and spotless. They are very punctual, in fact most times they are there prior to the pick up time to ensure we never had to wait. Paulo was also very accommodating to any of our last minute requests. The rates were very reasonable and the service was fantastic. Not only would Paulo point out notable areas we were passing by but during one of our pick ups he actually detoured and stopped us at a few different spots so we can get a taste and see if he would like to return at a later date.
We were very appreciative of him taking the time to do this for us.

Paulo & Fernando were great and we have them to thank for exposing us to the wonderful sights of the Algarve.
Thank you again.

Transfair, Diretor-Geral at Transfair, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Thank you Marco for your kind review, we are very happy that you and family enjoyed your holidays in Algarve, it will be a pleasure to see you again in future.
Best regards from me and Fernando.

Paulo Arsénio

Reviewed 12 June 2017

comfortable air conditioned coach with some info from thomas cook rep. treat this as part of the holiday, sight seeing as good country side to see.

See more reviews
Reviewed 29 May 2017

I chose this transfer company from all the other similar quotes because it sounded quite personal and genuine by the responses to reviews. I was right, Paulo was waiting at Faro and minutes later our party of six were on our way to Alvor in a very immaculate comfortable vehicle with an abundance of useful information to every question we asked on the 50 minute journey.
10 days later one of Paulos colleagues (sorry didn't get his name) but the ladies thought he was a charming young man, was right on the arranged time and repeated the same service as we had received from Paulo.
Well done Paulo we will recommend and use again if we return to the area,
Thanks The Chappell family.

Transfair, Diretor-Geral at Transfair, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

Thank you Mr. Chappell for your kind review, it was a pleasure to have you and your family in Alvor with us, hope to see again in the future, me and my staff wish you all the best, regards, Paulo.