“Fab again”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Went for lunch with 6 others.The service and food on offer was top class and not expensive.It is located next to Michaels bar and near Intermarche supermarket.

1  Thank Joseph M

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The love of my life and my goodself ate here the other night and the food was just fantastic. It doesn’t look that appealing from the outside but the food really made up for it.
We both had pasta and it was just divine. It’s probably the nicest italian ive ever had and my good lady raved about it. She had a pizza there earlier in the week and said that was excellent too.

1  Thank Murt52
Reviewed 20 February 2018

Excellent tasty thin pizza & will be definitely returning.Phoned through and ordered pizza for pickup and was pleasantly surprised once I tasted pizza.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Have been to this restaurant many times now with my daughter. Stayed in Alvor for two weeks last May and we used to go for lunch most days as their food is delicious and children's menu very good. Have had many pizzas, spaghetti Bolognese and lasagne. Lasagne probably the tastiest in Alvor. Most recently we went in January and the waiter working was so friendly. He also has a young child and as it was quiet he stopped to chat to us and entertain my daughter a lot which was very nice. I've never been for dinner but have had take away pizza which is also very good. Definitely recommend this restaurant and will be returning when we visit in May.

1  Thank Ally R
Reviewed 6 February 2018

I have been visiting Alvor for 17 years and had only had the take away pizzas from here before. It is not the most scenic restaurant but it is much better than it looks. This time we ate in the restaurant. One friend had a savoury crepe and then a sweet crepe - she said both were excellent. The rest of us had lasagne - a meat one, a seafood one and a vegetarian one. They were sizzling hot and delicious. We would highly recommend giving this place a try.